Two.

"Mhm

"Mhm ... That's how I like to start my day." Hummed Luz as she readjusted her sunglasses on the bridge of her nose.

Triana left a smirk as she pulled the locks of hair off her shoulders while sunbathing like her friend."I advise you to take advantage of it because it will not last."

"Did you see the new students? Are there hot girls?" The brunette immediately exclaimed as she took off her glasses in excitement looking for the new ones.

Triana immediately let out a breath of laughter as she glanced at her friend pouting in disappointment before showing a broad smile at the feeling of Juan's arms resting on her shoulders.

"You need to get laid." Said the boy, placing a kiss on Triana's cheek before giving Luz a look with a hilarious smile.

"Do you know who else needs it?"

Triana straightened up immediately, waving her finger between the duo in the warning."Ah, no, no, no! Keep me out of your arguments."

"Who said I was talking about you?" Luc replied smartly with a sly smile while Juan left a snicker."Do you feel targeted, Trini?"

Triana left the duo an amused glance before readjusting her purse on her shoulder at the sight of Angel getting out of the family car, an army jeep. He hurried up the stairs to the entrance to the school four by four before greeting their happy trio with enthusiasm."Holà, fuckers. Miss me?"

The trio rolled their eyes in unison at the brunet's usual reception before turning to hear Marina's voice."Holà, los amigos!"

"Hey but it's mini Hilter." Recognized Angel with a broad, mocking smile.

The auburn-haired girl gave the annoying boy a flat look before hugging the two girls with a wide smile.

"I like your hair up. It changes." Luz commented, twirling a tight loop of Marina around her finger."So, ready for a new day in hell?"

Triana rolled her eyes as she followed the girls' duo, flanked by the two boys. She crossed her arms over her chest as they passed the automatic doors before giving a critical look at most of the students around them. The boring sight of their uniform was enough to make her sick.

"Come on, smile a little." Angel cheered as he put his arm around her shoulders before hugging her to his side before signing a point in the distance."Look, there's Ander!"

Triana was stupidly tricked as she looked up just to realize there was absolutely no one there.

She rolled her eyes before pushing the brown out of her."You're an ass."

"Let go of that a bit." Juan intervened as he gave a bored look at the idiot accompanying them.

Angel let out a long sigh, widening his eyes in exaggeration before rushing to catch up with the girl duo in front with a suggestive smile towards the auburn haired girl." You really take things to heart. Take a look at Marina, at least she knows how to have fun. Huh, sweetie?"