Twenty-one.

"Why did Juan throw himself on Angel like that?"

Luz supported Cristina's gaze by squinting her lips before shrugging her shoulders, indifferent."He had just learned that Angel had lied to him all his life."

"It's a bit excessive as a kind of reaction. Don't you think? Especially for someone as open-minded as Juan."

Luz readjusted in her seat, visibly uncomfortable before clumsily clearing her throat."It was a misunderstanding. Someone had given Juan false information. He thought Angel had --"

"Stole him?" Finished Cristina letting Luz look up at the redhead again, swallowing nervously.

"You know it's all strange this story about stolen watches. You want to know why ? Because the theft was never reported to the station. Weird, right?"

Luz shrugged as she looked at her hands again instead of Cristina."Not really. Juan's family isn't really close to a luxury watch."

"And yet Juan and his sister seemed very attached to one of them. A watch with a red bracelet."Insisted Cristina suspiciously.

Luz shook her head before turning her eyes to the redhead, playing absently with her fingers."How does all of this concern me? Shouldn't you be talking about all this with Juan or Angel?"

Cristina gasped at the brunette's attitude before leaning into her chair with her arms crossed over her chest. The sound of her crisp leather jacket echoing around the cold, silent room.

She tilted her head to the side to observe more the brunette acting strangely detached since the beginning of this interrogation. She hadn't shown a single sign of emotion. She had only shown the basic signs.

Everything was distorted.

It only showed the emotions that were expected of her.

"All right. I'm only going to ask questions about what concerns you then."Cristina said, shaking her head."What happened that famous day in the city? You were there, right?"

Luz suddenly looked up at the redhead at the reminder of that famous day before giving an alert look between Cristina and Ivan."Yeah. So are Triana. What's the point of all this? You know I didn't do anything to Marina. Triana, Angel and Juan did nothing to her. We're not killers."

"What makes you think we suspect them?" Cristina immediately asked trying to get the brunette at her own game.

Luz left a snort, licking her lips before looking up at the investigator."You don't suspect us."

"Really?"

Luz tucked her tongue between her teeth thoughtfully before suddenly leaning on the table with her arms crossed."Yeah. You want to hear my theory?"

Cristina frowned somewhat taken aback by the forward attitude of the brunette. She gave a discreet glance towards the glass window behind which Ivan could observe this interrogation before returning her eyes to the brunette Santino.

She imperceptibly tightened her grip on her pen, clearly impressed by the brunette's attitude."Well, go on."

"You suspect none of us. We knew Marina well. Maybe we all even had reasons to kill her. But it doesn't fit with our profiles. Not to mention that you have absolutely no connection to the crime scene."

Luz left a new scoff before dropping back into her chair with an arrogant smile."That's what I thought. You have nothing."