First Date

Disclaimer I don't own this art, ok now enjoy or don't you know whatever you like.

Izuku was waiting on the couch for momo, 'why did I agree to go shopping with her, I usually hate shopping but she looked so beautiful I couldn't refuse... What is this feeling in my chest'. (anime logic: everyone must be dence as hell when it comes to love)

Meanwhile with momo

As momo is changing all she can think about Is Izuku and how thay where going to the mall 'why can't I stop thinking about him we aren't even doing much just a bit of shopping'.

Never the less she couldn't help but feel really exited about it.

'omg I wonder how many kids we're gonna have' she almost said this out loud she was so excited.

Momo then processed to blush and cover her face with her hands even though no one was there 'no bad momo we aren't even dating/going out'

Momo finally got dressed after her littel fiasco, she wore a dark blue short sleeve shirt with a lighter blue jeans and a grey jacket around her waist. (I don't really know much about fashion but I tried)

'that should be good' she was quite pleased with how she looked. Momo walked down stairs to see Izuku wearing a black light grey jacket that was unzipped revealing a black t shirt with 'plus ultra' on it, he also wore some jeans.

Izuku saw her and blushed a littel "Y-you look great" he said stuttering a bit.

Momo blushed at his complement "thanks you look good to"

Izuku smiled "thank we ready to go"

"yes"

Time skip

They got to the mall and izuku said that he need some new clothes he was then almost dragged of his feet by an execited momo rushing to the clothes shop.

"can I pick out some clothes out for you" momo asked with an exectied look

Izuku sweated a little "uhh Sure..."

Momo walked of found some clothes and brought them back to izuku.

"Try these on with these" she said handing izuku some clothes which he took and walked to the changing room.

5 minutes later he walked out in the clothes that Momo gave him, he walked over to a mirror. "wow this looks quite good actually" he said

Momo had sparkles in her eyes "you look amazing" she said which made izuku into a tomato

"t-t-thanks"

Izuku then walked off, he then later came back with some clothes for momo to try on "heer try these on"

Momo did as she was told and came out, she blushed a little "what do you think"

Izuku blushed a light pink with a big smile "you look fantastic" he said which made momo blush even more

After trying on a variety of different clothes the pair decided to buy some of them and then head to a different shop.

Time skip brought to you by uh fabulous izuku

The pair have been chatting and shopping for about 1 hour now.

Izuku and Momo wher talking when suddenly Momos stomach rumbles a bit which made her blush, Izuku chuckles a bit befor pointing to what seams to be a really fancy restaurant, "We should eat there"

Momo looked at the restaurant "seams very expensive"

"that's ok I'll pay" izuku offered

Momo looked at him a little suprised "but.."

"Momo you saved my life just let me do this" izuku gave her a great big toothy smile.

Momo accepted his offer when she realised something 'he used my first name' this single thought made her blow steam out of her ears and turn  bright pink.

Izuku almost jumped when he saw her like this "uh..momo are you ok"

Momo was still flustered"y-y-yeah I'm j-just f-f-fine" she said stuttering on every word.

Izuku wasn't convinced but he shrugged it of before grabbing Momos hand and walked of to the restaurant.
Momo was a little taken back by the boldness of what Izuku hade just done but smiled and grasped his hand a little tighter.

'I promise Izuku you will be mine' she thought 'if its the last thing I do'

Sorry for ending this chapter on a bit of a cliffhanger and for it being a bit short but I felt like I was a good place to end it so I did.

Anyway hope you guys enjoy asta luego amigos