Is This The Beginning

Izuku woke up in the nurse office, he had no recollection of how he got there, the last thing he remembered was crying into Momos shoulder.

'ugh why dose everything hurt' he thought to himself, he sat up and saw Momo asleep next to him, her head was on the bed and she was sitting on a chair that was next to him.

'has she been here the hole time' He thought blushing slightly 'she really is kind she will be a great wife' Izuku smiled before shaking his head trying to stop his thoughts from running wild.

"Midoriya are you ok" momo asked still half asleep.

Izuku jumped not realising Momo hade woken up "yeah I'm fine just waking myself up"

"oh ok" Momo was about to go to sleep again but then she realised what had just happened and jumped at Izuku hugging him tightly "Izuku I was so worried when you collapsed"
Momo said with a big smile on her face.

Flash back

Izuku suddenly went limp and his eyes closed, he fell on the floor and laid ther

"Midoriya, Midoriya" Momo said as she started shaking Izuku lightly "Midoriya wake up!!" Momo started shaking him more getting really worried, everyone started crowding around Izuku.

Iida walked in with Aizawa right behind him. "Everyone step back and give him some space" Aizawa said as he kneled next to Izuku and inspected him. "He needs to be taken to recovery girl Momo you and Jirou take him everyone else stay here"

Momo nodded and took one of Izukus arms and put it around her shoulder, Jirou did the same and they took him to recovery girl.

"Whoever did this to Izuku is expelled from UA" Aizawa said, with his red eyes and hair flouting, everyone looked at Bakugo.

In Bakugos mind 'fuck'

With Momo and Izuku.

"how is he" Jirou asked recovery.

"he should be just fine in the morning but right now it's best to let him rest" recovery girl responded

Momo was sitting next to Izuku looking at him "can I stay with him please"

Recovery girl nodded and then her and Jirou left.

End of Flashback.

Izuku was surprised by Momos sudden actions but was happy to know that she cares about him so much but she was also not allowing him to breath.

"hey Momo I kind of need to breathe" Momo looked at Izuku and the jumped back with a big blush on her face.

"Sorry I was really worried about you" she said looking away. Izuku smiled.

"what are you smiling at? " Momo asked

"oh nothing" Izuku blushed and looked away to which this time made Momo smile.

'that was so cute' momo though to herself.

Izuku looked at Momo and blushed a bit deper but then he suddenly remembered what Bakugo had said and his blush disappeared "what happened to Bakugo" Izuku was looking down with a shadow covering his eyes.

Momo was shocked at first but then she looked at him with a serieos look "why do you want to know".

Izuku lifted his head slightly revilling  a eye with murderous intent "reasons"

He looked kind of like this. Also not my art.

Sorry that this story is short and a bit random but I was just trying to get it out and I was kind of running out of ideas but hopefully next chapter will be better.

I also wanted to ask you guys If you wanted me to do a lemon, I've never done a lemon but im willing to try. that's for now until next time  bye.