chapter 1

(Jordan's Pov) (she's 17 btw)
5:30 am, Kentucky
My plane leaves at 7:00 am and I'm way to excited to go to LA. I get up and go to the bathroom. I take a quick shower then brush my hair and teeth. I put on deodorant, and straighten my hair. then put on a little bit of make up on. I go to my closet to find my sweats and put this on:

Once i'm done i put on perfume then grab my suitcases and walk downstairs

Once i'm done i put on perfume then grab my suitcases and walk downstairs. My mom and dad both knew where i was going so when i came downstairs i called my uber and ate a banana. I gave them a goodbye and got into the car. My uber brought me to the airport and I gave them my boarding tickets and got on the plane. After a 5 hour plane ride I got off and went straight to a starbucks to get a coffee. I was so tired since my plane was an early flight. As i was waiting in line i got a text from anthony saying he was about a minute away from the LA airport. I was waiting by pickup and that's when i saw anthony and one of his friends with him. It has been a year since i've seen anthony and it was so good to see him in person again. i walked over to him and gave him a hug.
"Hey Anthony!" I said while giving him a hug.
"Jordan wsp how are you? how was the flight?" he said.
"i'm great and the plane ride was fine." i said while looking at the guy that came with him.
"good. oh also this is griffin he's one of the roommates at the house." anthony said as he pointed at griffin.
"Oh hey I'm Jordan nice to meet you." I said.
Anthony took my suitcase and walked us all to his car. He put the suitcase in the trunk, and then we all got in with anthony and griffin in the front and me in the back. We listened to music but i was on my phone texting my friends and mom and dad the whole time to their house. When we got to a gate anthony talked to security and they saw me and they let them in. When we drove in, their house was so huge and pretty. I was shocked that the boys got a house together but i never actually saw it and it was so cool. He drove to the garage to park his car with the 6 others. We went into the side door and the house was even better in the inside. There were two boys on the couch playing video game and that all who I saw.
"This is bryce and josh" Anthony said pointing to the boys on the couch.
They looked up and just said hey to me. I guess they were more into there game than to say more.
"Ok let's go to your room and put your suitcase there then you can unpack or do whatever." Anthony said walking over to a hallway.
My room is on the bottom floor which was supposed to be a guest room but it's my room now. It was bigger that my room at home and it was amazing. it has a big bed and a nice vanity on the side. I packed a lot of stuff from my old room so i'm going to have a fun time decorating today. Anthony left and I started to unpack. After I was done putting my clothes into drawers and closets I started to decorate my room I put in my airpods and listened to my playlist. When I was done my room looked like this:

Also by the time I finished and cleaned up there was a knock on my door

Also by the time I finished and cleaned up there was a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Anthony.
"Hey Jordan just wanted to know how you were doing."
"I'm good just finished unpacking and decorating my room do you like it?"
"yea it looks nice you should probably redo mine and the boys rooms cause ours is horrible." He said as we both laughed.
"Anyways I also wanted to say we are all going to the back to get in the pool wanna come?"
"Oh yea i'll be out just let me change"
"alr" he said as he walked out closing my door.
I walked over to one of my drawers and put on this bikini:

Then put on jean shorts and birkenstock's and walked out.