Chapter 8

When i woke up in the morning i was exhausted. i could sleep with all the tossing a turning and crying. I really did think Josh was nice and wasn't like the other people. I turned on my phone and went on Instagram to see that there was stuff posted on tiktok room about the party. There was a video of just everyone partying and having fun. Then another one of Josh kissing another girl. The memory's of last night came into my mind. Of how that guy came into the bathroom, and Anthony punching him. It made me want to go home and not stay here. I decided to text one of the girls from the club house since they are basically the only other people I've met being in California.

Jordan- Hey its Jordan! Do you mind if I come over I really need someone to talk to.

Daisy- Totally! Here's the address 1123 fake cherry street

Jordan- Thanks, I'll be over in 30 mins.

I get dressed, put on some shoes, and grabbed my phone from the charger. I walk over to Anthony's room. Knock Knock. "Hey I was just gonna tell you that I'm gonna go somewhere for the day idk what time I'll be back." I said

"Yea, that cool. How are you feeling today?" He asked

"Peachy I guess."

"Alright, well have fun today and maybe tomorrow we can hang out."

"Thanks and of course we can hang tmr"

"Bye Jordan"

"Bye Ant"

I went downstairs and grabbed anthony's keys and went to the front door before I was stopped. I looked up to see it was Josh.

"Hey can we talk?" he asked

"Listen I don't really want to talk to you right now."

"Jordan I know I messed up, but you have to listen to me."

"I'm sorry Josh, but I don't think I can forgive you."

"Jordan wai-"

He was cut off by her closing the door in his face. I went to Anthony's car and got in the drivers seat. I followed the address Daisy gave me, and in minutes I was there. I got out and went up to the door, and rang the doorbell.

Daisy answered it, "Hey Jordan!! Come in."

"Wow nice house."

"Awe thank you. So, what did you want to talk about."

"I don't know if you knew this already, but we were dating, and last night he cheated on me."

"Omg I'm so sorry Jordan."

"Thanks so much Daisy. I just wish I would've been more careful. I mean I only knew him for 5 weeks before he asked me out.

"Don't think like that! It's not your fault at all. He's the one that messed up."

"Your the best Daisy, thank you"

"I am pretty amazing aren't I" We both laughed after.

As the day went on Daisy and I got to know a lot more about each other. She was really nice and helped me get over Josh a little bit. I even got to know a little bit more about the girls too. I never told them about Blake though. About what he did. I just want to keep that secret between Anthony and me. I don't want it to be a big thing. I already have enough on my plate right now. As it became darker I decided to go home. I pulled up in front of Sway. I put the keys back where I found them and headed to my room only to be met with Josh in the living room.

"Jordan, look I know you probably hate me right now, but I just want to tell you that I never kissed that girl. She was a girl that used to know me and when she knew about you and me she just wanted to make you jealous. That's why she kissed me."

I stood there for a second. I didn't really know what to believe. So, I just walked right past him and headed to my room. I locked the door and just went straight to my bed. I just wanted to be alone. I pulled up Greys on my TV and watched it until I fell asleep.

-

-

-

I'm so bad at updating guys. I am really sorry. I will tr