chapter 2

I walked out to the back and there were all of them in the pool. Anthony was on the chairs by the pool. i took off my shorts and birks and put them by a chair then went to anthony.
"Hey Ant!"
"Yo Jordan! Let me tell you the rest of the guys names. So the 6 in the pool are josh and bryce which I already told you about and there's also Jaden and griffin and kio. Also that's Quinton he doesn't live with us but we're all friends with him so he stays a lot with us." He said while pointing at them.
"One of them got out of the pool and said, "Yo Ant you getting in the pool?"
"Yeah I was just about to, buy Jaden meet my little sister Jordan." Ant said while taking off his shirt.
Jaden looked at me and smiled and said, "Hey wsp"
"Nothing much" I replied
Us three went by the pool Anthony and Jaden got in then i did too.
" Hey your Anthony's sister right?" One of the guys from the couch said.
"Yeah my names Jordan and I think your Josh right."
"Wow are you stalking me now." He said with and smirk then a laugh.
"Haha you wish I just have nice hearing and heard your name."
"Haha well how old are you Jordan."
"I'm 17."
"Nice do you know how old i am since your such a good listener."
"no but you look about 18"
"Well your a good guesser too cause i am 18." he said as we both laughed.
Then all of the sudden we heard someone say "CHICKEN FIGHTS LETS GO" Me and Josh looked at each other and both swam over to the rest of the boys.
"Ok so the teams are Griffin and Kio, Josh and Jaden, Anthony and Jordan, and me and Quinton." Bryce said.
Griffin and Kio & Josh and Jaden went first and Josh's team won. Then me and Anthony went next and i got on Anthony's shoulders and faced Josh on Jaden's shoulders. We had a good fight but I gave Josh one last good push and that knocked him off of Jaden. We won  but also we had to v.s. Bryce and Quinton. I stayed on Ant's shoulders and Quinton was on Bryce's shoulders. It was a good fight but they were way to strong. I got pushed off of Anthony and the rest of the boys were cheering and splashing.
"We have a winner which is me I am the only winner" Bryce said we all laughed. After a while before the sun started going down we all went to the hot tub. Some boys were making tik toks which were the e-boy / f-boy tik toks that girls love which is also me too. I have tik tok but I just got it a little bit. I don't post anything but i do know a lot of dances. I am a cheerleader and dancer back at my home which also leads to the dancing skills. I got out of the pool and went inside I got a shower and put on an oversized sweatshirt and shorts on. I walked into the living room to see the boys eating pizza and playing video games. I sat on the couch near anthony with was also by Josh too. They were playing fortnite and we were all having a good time. I also played and won because obviously i'm the goat (sry not sry) then i went back into my room and fell asleep.