chapter 4

Start of a new day. I got up did my normal morning routine and put on some sweats because i didn't feel like getting dressed this early. (btw it's like 7:00 am) I went in the living room since nobody else was up and watched grey's anatomy on the tv. at around 8:30 the guys started to get up but none came downstairs yet. Josh was the first one down and he saw me in the living room.
Josh's POV:
I woke up this morning still so tired. I went in my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put on grey sweats and no top and went downstairs. The TV was on to this show so I went to the living room to see who it was and it was Jordan. Let me just say that from the first time I saw Jordan I thought she was so pretty. She was shorter than me but around 5' 4". She was so perfect. she was a little shy cause she didn't know any of the guys except anthony since he's her sister and Griff. I was kinda jealous cause she talked to him. i did ask griffin if he liked her and he said no. but he asked me why and eventually found out i liked her. back to now i sat on the couch she was on and asked her what show she's watching.
"It's grey's anatomy it's my favorite."
She was the cutest when she said it.
"That's cool what's it abt."
"It's like a medical show and it's got all this drama but it's so good."
"Well damn" I responded
She smiled and looked back to the TV and I really wanted to hang with her today so I asked her,
"Hey do you wanna come to the beach with me today."
"Oh totally it'll be fun. When do you wanna go?"
"How abt in an hour and we can ride down in the jeep."
"Alr. Let me get ready then."
Then she paused the show and turned the TV off and went upstairs to her room. I was honestly so excited to chill with her today and get to know her more.
Jordan's POV:
I was so excited to go to the beach today also especially with Josh. btw he looked real hot without a shirt on and with those sweats on. but then i realized i'm gonna be with him all day and he's gonna be shirtless. kinda freaking out but like excited. I had about an hour to get ready so I went to my closet to see what bathing suit I was gonna wear.

I chose this one to wear then I also threw on a pair of jean shorts and a top

I chose this one to wear then I also threw on a pair of jean shorts and a top. I also packed a little bag with my wallet, chapstick, mini towel, and my phone. I grabbed my sunglasses that were on my dresser and put on my birks headed downstairs. When I went downstairs I saw Josh filming a tik tok so I went around him so I wasn't in the vid and watched him finish up. He smirked when he saw me and tbh butterflies i felt.
"Alr ready to go." he said
"Yupp I'm so excited!" I smiled
As we were walking to the door josh held it open for me and as soon I was abt to walk out I heard awwws inside. I turned around and it was bryce, kio, and jaden looking at us. I blushed a tiny amount and I just saw Josh blush too. Omg wait did he just blush too. It's probably nothing anyways we both went to the jeep hoped in and started listening to music while we drove to the beach.