chapter 5

When we arrived to the beach we hopped out and walked down to the sand. We found a good spot and put our stuff down. He decided that we should film tik toks together cause we were at the beach. We did two on mine and two on his. I looked at my comments real quick and i saw some of the sway boys comment stuff like how cute, i ship, babes. Also a few others that said the same but also a few hate comments that just said why are you and josh together and blah blah blah but they looked 12 so i just laughed. Me and Josh took out our towels and sat on them and talked. We did 21 questions, never have i ever, two truths and a lie. I got to know Josh a lot more from that and we laughed like the whole time. It was getting really hot so we went down to the water. It was cold but Josh just dove right in. He started to splash me i laughed and told him to stop and he did it a little more but stopped. we walked more in the ocean, and the water was getting high on me but the water was barely even on josh's chest. he's pretty tall. Since he got to know me he knew that i did cheer back at home and i was rly flexible so he said that he should flip me or do a stunt. I laughed and said sure. I explained to him how to fly me up in the air so i can do a backflip.
"Ok you ready" he said with his hands ready just like i just showed him.
"Yes let's do it!!"
"on the count of 3
1
2
3"
He flung me up high and i back flipped into the water. I came up and me and Josh were so excited.
"Yooo that was so cool"
We high-fived and went back to our things to dry off. We brought a speaker so we tanned and listened to some music. We were all dry and decided to walk around the beach to talk more. After about 5 hours on the beach we decided that we were gonna stay to see the sun set. We put on our clothes cause it was getting colder and we saw the sun set. I had to take a vid of it and took pics and posted on tik tok and snap abt the sun sets. Josh also did the same. We continued to stay a little more and I was cold. Josh noticed and grabbed his sweatshirt he had on him. I thanked him and put it on. It smelled like him and was big. He looked at me and then said,
"I had a really good time today, Jordan."
"I did too." I replied
"Ok also i want to say something to you." he said nervously
"Wsp"
"So every since I saw you that first day you came to the house, i really liked you. Your so nice, funny, and pretty. So i want to ask you would you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Omg yes. When I saw you that day when we talked, you were so cute and funny. I of corse want to be yours."
We looked at each other and started to lean in and before you know it he kissed me. It was the best kiss I have ever had and I loved it. It lasted about 30 second before we both pulled away. Then he whispered to me,
"Thank you for being mine."
"Your welcome"
Then we both kissed again. We grabbed our stuff and headed back home. It was abt 9:30 ish when we arrived back at the sway house. Idk where the boys were, but me and josh both walked up to my room.
"Oh shoot I almost forgot here's your sweatshirt." I said about to take it off.
"No don't, it looks better on you. you keep it." he said
i opened my door to my room and said goodnight to him and we had a short kiss. I went in my room closing the door behind me. I went into my bathroom to take a shower just thinking abt the day I had with josh and replaying our kisses in my mind. I had the biggest smile on my face. When I was done with my night routine I put on shorts and josh's sweatshirt and went to bed.
-
-
-
I'm rly sry abt not writing but i suck at coming up with ideas to write abt. But if you have an idea share it with me and you should vote for me :))