027

Mattia: Come, sit

Mattia: Come, sit.
He pats the space next him on the bed and I fall face first into it, today was the longest day of my life.
You: I'm so tired.
Mattia: I know my love, I know.
He rubs my back.
Mattia: Hey, just know that everything went perfectly today.
I sit up and smile.
You: Yeah I know, and I'm happy it did, I just wasn't expecting it to be so—
Mattia: Boring?

I nod and he chuckles as he pulls me on top of him.
Mattia: Was it worth it tho?
You: I guess.
Mattia: I gUeSs headass.
You: How rude.
Mattia: I'm joking.
He turns my face to his and connects his lips to mine for a couple of seconds.
Mattia: I have a crazy idea.
You: What is it?
Mattia: Lets go away.
You: Ouu a weekend get away could be fun.
Mattia: No, I mean go away go away, like run away.
You: Why? We're both where we've wanted to be since we were kids, we can't just throw away.
He pulls me tighter into him, allowing me to hear his heartbeat in his chest.
Mattia: Not forever, just for now. I wanna get away and have you, all of you.
You: You have me right now.
He and I look at each other with a smirk.
Mattia: So does that mean—
You: Ohh yeah.

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

He lips attach themselves to my neck and he finds my sweet spot making me moan softly, his smile against my neck gives me goosebumps. His hands wrap around my waist as his buries his face deeper in my neck.
You: Mmm.
Mattia: I've been waiting to do this all week.
His shirt slides off his toned body in one motion and he props himself above me again with a smile spread across his face.

Mattia: How bad do you want it?
I look down at his pants and then back at his face which was now closer to mine, I bite my lip slightly as his lips are now millimeters from mine.
You: Bad.
Mattia: Tell me just how—
He rubs against me.
Mattia: Bad you want it.
You: Badder than I've ever wanted it.
He smirks before kissing me again, his kisses are always soft and pure and filled with love, even when he's in the mood. His hands lift my body and slip my top off, breaking the kiss for only a split second. We both slide our pants off at the same time and get to the real 'fun' part.

He sits at the edge of the bed and I quickly put him in my mouth, his soft moans immediately leave him.
Mattia: God—
His head falls in between his shoulder blades as my head moves up and down quickly, his fingers run through the roots of my hair and he pushes my head down a little farther.
Mattia: Fuck.

That was kinda loud but oh well.

Mattia: Shit, you better stop be—
You: I already know.
He smirks and pulls me on top of him, he places little kisses all over my face and my neck and shoulders before flipping me underneath him. He slowly kisses down my body until he reaches my heat. He doesn't hesitate to start doing what he needs to do, my hands immediately grip the edge of the bed.
You: Oh fuck.
His tongue moves so fast and yet so smooth that it almost feels too good to be true, my head shoots back and my eyes shut tightly as I try to keep myself quiet.
You: Don't st-stop.
His light chuckle sends a vibration through my legs and almost pushes me over the edge, but he stops right before I reach my limit.

Mattia: You ready?
I nod as he looks down at me, gently placing himself inside of me, I allow one semi loud moan to escape before trying to hold in the others that are sure to come. He's so gentle with it, it's almost unnatural considering that it's him and he's always been rough with it. No complaints from me, this is just what I've been craving since we got back from Hawaii.
Mattia: Mmm fuck.
You: Shit.
His movements begin to rapidly increase causing me to firmly grasp the sheet.
You: Holy—
His hand covers my mouth and lightly pushes my head down before moving around my throat, I smirk at him.
Mattia: I never knew you liked being choked.
He spoke breathlessly and I'll admit that it was easily the hottest thing I've ever heard.
You: Mhm.
Mattia: I'll remember that.

——

He starts getting into classic Mattia mode, rough and deep.
You: Fuck, it's coming.
Mattia: Hold it.
Deeper.
You: I—
And deeper.
You: I can't—
Mattia: Just a little longer.
He was now at the spot and I couldn't hold it in anymore, it came out all at once and he slowed himself down before pulling out. He flopped down next to me and we both were breathing heavily.
You: That was—
Mattia: Well worth the wait?
I nod and smile at him.
Mattia: God damn, I've literally missed that.
You: Same? Are we just horny all the time?
He nods and let's out a soft chuckle.
Mattia: I am, i dont know about you.
You: I guess this answers that.
He chuckles again as he sits up and begins to dress himself again.

He walks into his closet and grabs me some shorts and a shirt to sleep in, he throws them at me as I put my underwear back on.
You: How thoughtful.
He rolls his eyes.
Mattia: I don't need your sarcasm right now Layla.
You: Deal with it? I don't know what to tell you.
He pushes me softly onto the bed and climbs on top of me again, pushing all his body weight on me.
You: You're hurting me you fat bitch.
Mattia: I can't hear you.
You: I'm suffocating.
Mattia: What was that?
He looks down at my face as I pretend to pass out, he jumps off of me and starts to panic a little until I sit up and start laughing.
Mattia: You scared the shit out of me.
You: I told you you were hurting me.
Mattia: You also called my rail thin ass a fat bitch.
You: Sowy, I didn't mean it.
He crosses his arms and turns away from me acting like he's actually mad at me.
You: Fine then, be like that, I'm going to sleep. Gootnight.

I crawl under his comforter and pretend to fall asleep until I feel him jump on top of me again, this bitch.
You: Owie.
Mattia: I sowy.
You: It ok.
I kiss his head as I run my fingers through his fluffy, black hair.
Mattia: Go to bed.
You: Get off me and I will.
Mattia: No.
You: Then I guess I'm awake.
Mattia: Ogey.
He rests his head against my stomach and I continue to play with his hair, his soft breaths are the only sounds heard in the room, otherwise it's dead silent. The next thing I know, he's laying next to me with his arms around my torso.