Chapter 6: I'm So Sorry

The next morning, Ash woke up to the smell of breakfast and it was coming from downstairs.

Simply out of instinct, Ash got out of bed and made his way to the kitchen where Misty was making his favorite. Sausage and gravy with eggs.

As he made his way around the corner he bumped right into Misty, startling her and causing her to drop a plate of freshly made food.

Instead of going to pick it up they just stood there. Staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Ash came to.

"Ohh I'm so sorry. Here let me get that."

"No, no, let me." Misty responded, embarrassed from what just happened.

Just as Ash ducked down to pick up the pieces of broken plate, Misty did the same, causing them to bump heads. As they looked back up, they caught each other's gaze and once again stared at each other. They were no more than 6 inches away from each other's mouths.

Misty then noticed how long they were staring at each other and how close they were. She immediately stood back up with a slight blush on her face.

"A-alright, fine you can get it. After all you were the one that caused me to drop it." She snapped and turned around to fix another plateful.

"Oookay." Ash was startled by the sudden change in atmosphere. One second she was fine and the next she was angry.

'Classic Misty.' He thought.

"Sooooo. What do you want to do after breakfast?" Ash asked.

"Well if you really want to know, I plan on going to the store and getting some groceries since you wiped out the fridge last night!" Misty was still upset about the friend zone she had received yesterday, and that had evolved into anger overnight.

"What? I get up in the middle in the night and eat a little here and there before going back to bed. I've always done that, you know this. What is up with you this morning?" Ash asked.

"What is up with me? What's the matter is that you wipe out everything in the house that is edible without permission and think that's okay! Do you have any manners at all?"

"I'm sorry that I upset you." Ash said sincerely. "I didn't know it would make you that mad. If you want me to I can..." he was interrupted by Misty who was about to say something she would regret dearly.

"You can what? Leave for another 6 years and not even so much as right me a letter or send me a postcard to show that your okay and still care! You never even came to visit me before you took off for Unova! I've had to sit here for 8 f**king years waiting to finally see you again!" Misty stated harshly.

"Hey you know I care and you also know that I'm sorry! What is with you Mist?" Ash was becoming irritated with Misty's sudden outburst of anger. At first it was entertaining, but now its becoming more and more uncalled for.

"Don't call me that! You lost that privilege when you decided to abandon me!" This hurt Ash tremendously and she knew it, but she continued anyways.

"And no Ash, you don't care! Your just a f*cking idiot! You expect everyone to get down on their hands and knees and forgive the great and mighty Pokémon Master for abandoning them so long ago! Well you know what? F*ck you Ash. I'm sick of your Sh*t! GET THE HELL OUT!"

"..."

"..."

Misty finally took the time to think about everything she had just said and knew that she didn't mean any of it. But there was no taking it back now. She had already said it.