Six

6:
-Jisoo in bikini

Jisoo closed the door to her bedroom and slowly squatted down on the floor. Her face buried in her hands, remembering what happened earlier.
she thought of him as shameless, absolutely shameless.

But somehow she couldn't help but blush about his 'shamelessness'
What happened to her? it's like she's becoming a teenager again.
she bid her lip and hit her cheeks a few times to come back to her senses

She quickly texted seulgi, who was currently gone for a walk with Dalgom, to inform her about her absence.

'Oh boy how is she going to survive living with him?'
groaning she ran a hand through her hair, messing it up hereafter.

After a few moments of pitying herself, she stood back up on her feet and lazily packed her luggage.

She was halfway done when she realized she was still in her pjs. She threw some random clothes together and wore them.

"Done" she sighed as she dusted off her hands. She hung her backpack around her shoulder and took the suitcase, making sure she had everything with her.

She looked around one last time, taking in every little detail of her beloved room.

She will surely miss this room. Especially her comfy bed and the cozy atmosphere around her whenever she watched a movie or just simply slept.

'But it's not like she'll never come back, right?'

'Whatever'
She thought as she started to make her way downstairs. She struggled a bit when she had to carry the heavy suitcase down the stairs, but still managed without falling on her face.

"KIM PERVERT TAEHYUNG!" She shouted since he was nowhere to be seen. Her high pinched voice echoing around the whole place.

"Sheesh, calm down will you? I was just looking around the place." He walked out of the living area, with a photo in his hand.

Her eyes widened when she noticed which picture he was holding.

It was her at 4 years old in a pink bikini  and chocolate ice cream smeared all over her face. She was sitting on the beach in Jeju and had currently finished eating her chocolate ice cream when she began to
build a sandcastle.

'How embarrassing...'

"Where did you get that? Give it back." She said as she sprinted towards him and tried to snatch it away.

But he was quick to react and held the picture way above her head. She desperately jumped up and down to get the photo, but damn she was just to small.

"Nope, I'm going to keep this. You look so funny" he laughed as he observed the picture once again, taking a better look of her face.

'Hilarious'

"Yah you pervert,don't look! I'm half naked on that pic." She was breathing hard already from all the jumping.

"You were 3 or so." He laughed out loud.

"Actually 4 and a half." She corrected as she stopped jumping only to let out a annoying sigh and cross her arms in front of her chest. 

Her lips formed into a pout and her eyes looked up to him.
"TaeTae give me that photo back pleaassee." She held onto the end on his blazer swaying it back and forth, while nipping on her bottom lip.

He blinked a few times trying to progress what just happened.
'She looks really cute'

He gulped as he thought about all the things he could possibly do with her, since they're going to live together now.
And he was going to make sure she likes every bit of it.

"Not working princess, now let's go."
Taehyung smirked and put the photo in his pocket.

Jisoo scoffed and went towards her luggage, but before she could even lift it up, Taehyung already did.

As if it weighted nothing he easily lifted up the big suitcase and causally walked towards the door.
She didn't want to admit it, but her heart fluttered a bit due to his action.

She just followed him towards his car.

She entered it without hesitation and looked at her house. She was kind of sad to leave her house but also facilitated because she wouldn't have to see her dad so often.

Not that she didn't loved him, it's just that she recently noticed that his mood would do a 180 degree turn when he sees her.

Taehyung started the engine and drove off. The drive was silent, but not awkward.
The only thing that they exchanged were hidden glances they took from each other.

It was about a 20 min ride. Taehyung took out the luggage that was placed in the trunk and Jisoo thanked him for that.

Jisoo's hands suddenly felt clammy and nervousness was building.
She didn't know if she was being nervous about meeting his parents or about living with him together.

Taehyung noticed her constantly lip biting and decided to tease her a bit.
"Nervous?" He whispered in her ear.

She gasped as his warm breath hit her skin.

"What? No, why? I've met your parents before, so there is no reason to be afraid." She nervously chuckled and went ahead, stopping at the main door.

"My parents decided to do a trip to New York, they took Jennie with them so we are all alone"

Her eyes slightly widened.
But she didn't want to show any affection.

She determined pushed the doorbell and patiently waited for it to open.

Taehyung was already standing beside her,when a maid opened the door.

"Nayeon!" Jisoo happily exclaimed as she hugged her favorite maid. All of sudden the nervousness was gone.

"Welcome Mrs. Jisoo" she laughed as she hugged her back.

"I've told you, just Jisoo." She said as she dragged nayeon with her leaving a confused Taehyung behind.

"Now lets have a tour shall we? or I might get lost in this place." They both giggled as Nayeon showed her around the place, beginning from the first floor.

Taehyung finally entered the mansion with a suitcase and a backpack in his hands.

He called a maid to bring all the things towards Jisoo's bedroom.

Afterwards he walked all the way to the living room just to plop down on the Couch. He turned the TV on in hope to watch something entertaining.

Halfway through some kind of boring eating show his eyes felt heavy.

And for a second he thought about Jisoo.
His hand automatically moved towards his pocket, where he placed the baby picture.

Would she feel uncomfortable living with him?

But he doesn't want that.

Without thinking any more,
he fell asleep.

With Jisoo in his mind.