Ten

9:
-water

Jisoo and Taehyung were now awkwardly sitting on the couch, trying to avoid any possible eye contact.

After Jisoo hugged Taehyung she got incredibly shy and didn't dare to look him in the eyes anymore. She never really hugged a male in her age before and felt kind of insecure about that.

'What if he thinks I'm a pervert?!'

Various questions building up in her head making her regret her bold action.

Taehyung on the other side couldn't be more happy, he felt a little closer towards Jisoo after their hug. But he couldn't help but feel confused about her behavior.

The vivid, immediate Jisoo from yesterday long gone replaced by a shy, restrained Jichu.

She was constantly fiddling with the hem of her shirt and nervously smiling at him when she caught him staring.

She was concentrating on the show she was watching. Her eyes seemed to be glued on the TV,  but it was hard to ignore the fact that Taehyung slowly moved closer towards her until she felt their shoulders touch.

He faked a cough in order to get her attention, but she seems to be too busy watching three men throwing random jokes at each other. And the worst was she even laughed at those jokes.

He coughed a few times more and she finally turned to him.

The big smile plastered on her face vanished and was replaced by a shy look  as she noticed how close he'd got to her. She immediately made sure her face was at least 30 centimetres apart from his.

"ehhm do you want water?" considering he was coughing so much she thought he had a dry throat.

"Nope. I want your attention" That's when his face swiftly moved closer to hers, the 30cm between them gone in a single second.

since he was like 6 inches taller than her she felt like he was towering over her while giving her this tempting smile of his.

Jisoo put a finger on his forehead preventing him from getting any nearer than he already was. "b-back away! or i might...might..." she was so flustered that she couldn't think of any kind of threat.

he took the chance and grabbed the hand on his forehead and gave it a gentle kiss.
"or what? You gonna punish me?" She wanted nothing more than kick his pervert ass right now, but because of her blundering nature she chocked on her own saliva.

She coughed a few times before standing up and heading towards the kitchen. now she was the one who needed water.

'Damn where are the cups??'

Jisoo desperately reached for the only available mug on the uppermost shelf. Still coughing she jumped up and down trying to get the freaking mug.
She suddenly stopped when she felt something warm slightly pressing against her back.

'Please let it be a ghost, pleasseee'

At this point she'd rather see a ghost then have any kind of skin ship with the one and only Kim Taehyung again.