Nineteen

19:
-the day after the storm

the sunlight from outside was making Jisoo stir in her sleep.
And Taehyung found nothing more adorable than waking up beside her and watching the way she scrunched her nose.
Her small snores and weird face expressions made him wonder why in the world would god bless him with this little angel right here lying in his very own arms.

with his naked arm he pulled her further into his embrace and lightly kissed the top of her head.
Closing his eyes he savoured this moment, because who knows, Jisoo might never let him touch her again after what happened last night.

flashbacks of yesterday night appeared in his mind and oh boi it felt like a freaking dream. Who knew that the once secure and innocent Jisoo could be that...'free' in bed.

his lips curved into a unwilled smirk.

suddenly he felt the girl move and smiled down at her.
She gently rubbed her eyes with a tired look on her face.

"good morning." she said with an horse voice.

'must be from yesterdays screaming' he thought as he tried his best to suppress a giggle.

"good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?"

Her movements stopped all of a sudden and the memories from yesterday came back.
she looked at him shocked.
"Did we really do it last night?"

A simple nod from him was enough to make her face flush in red. She really just gave up her last bit of innocence to Kim Taehyung.
"ugh damn that wine. never drinking alcohol again."

"You can't blame it on the alcohol Jisoo. You were all sober when you screamed my name—"

"BALALBALABLAL" her loud shouting made him break into fists of laughers.

"Don't worry honey you were great" another smirk was formed and she wanted to do nothing more than rip off those alluring lips of his.

Jisoo mimicked his expression and leaned her back onto the headboard so he had to bring his head up to look at her. Taehyung didn't miss the way she held the blanket around her chest exposing her delicate shoulders.

"can't say the same about you, tho."

"uff did Kim Jisoo just diss me?" he clutched his heart acting like as if he was hurt which made Jisoo laugh.

Later that morning they did their morning routine together.
The girl had put face foam on around her mouth which made it look like a beard.

she looked into his direction and made a silly face.
"yuhU lOok aT mE¡ I'm ThE stuPiD KIm TaEhYung!" at this point Taehyung thought she'd gone completely crazy.

"Oh yeah? Then look at me." proceeding to grab the face foam and he smeared it all over his face.

"Ahh Taee~" he moaned. clearly referring to her inappropriate screaming yesterday night.

Jisoo didn't had to think twice of who he'd tried to sound like. This idiot in front of her is just asking for a beating.

a loud gasp resounded in the room followed by a boyish shriek.
"you've gone to far Kim Taehyung" Jisoo chuckled after she poured a cup of water at him.