Eighteen

18:
-ring

"Taehyung oppa!" Yori screamed as she instantly threw herself at him. He hugged her back and smiled warmly.

"Did you get it?" she asked. Her eyes wide in excitement.

"of course I got it. You think I, the mighty Kim Taehyung won't be able to get a small ring?"

his hand made it's way to his pocket and pulled out the square shaped box the girl wanted too see for soo long already.

he opened it and a shiny silver ring with a greyish purple stone came to sight.
"wooww!" the girl gasped at the sight of the ring. "it must have been really expensive oppa!"

the male only shrugged "everything is worth it for her."

"You really love her that much too fly all the way to Singapur to get a ring. Never thought you were the romantic kind of guy."

"well she is the love of my life." he dreamily said.

"Aye really, stop with the cheesieness before I throw up on you." the girl boxed his shoulder and he hissed in pain.

"What a aggressive little cousin I have."

"follow me. I got the tuxedo you asked for in my car" she walked ahead ignoring his annoying statement.

"ayee, wait up you grumpy dwarf!" he screamed loud enough for a few people to turn their heads.

"I hope she rejects your proposal!" she shouted back.

"not gonna happen, single ass."

After he'd left his designer tuxedo in the car. Taehyung entered the house with a bouquet of red roses and a big smile on his face.

He expected Jisoo to be asleep and wanted to surprise her with red roses on her nightstand and maybe even a pretty ring on her finger.
he threw off his shoes and jacket and was about to head upstairs when he heard loud music coming from his office.

He wondered if she maybe forgot to turn off the speaker. So he walked towards the room completely unprepared  for what he was about to see.

The male was in shock when he saw Jisoo in a fancy dress jumping up and down on his office couch with a bottle of red wine in her hand.

"Jisoo what—"

"Taehyungg come and dance with me!" she giggled and jumped off the couch only to pull him closer to her.

despite her being all giggly and bubbly, her eyes said otherwise. They looked swollen as if she's been crying for hours already. And the sparkle that they usually held were gone. Abruptly he turned off the loud music.

"Jisoo tell me what's wrong?" Abruptly he turned off the loud music and his big hands held her by the shoulders, what made her stand still.

She raised her head and looked him in the eyes.

"You're a pity, you know that?"
A thin layer of tears covered her eyes as they seemed to shine under the light.

"What do you mean?"