Eleven

11:
-Kiss me now?

"Your matcha latte with soy milk, here you go sir." A smiling Chaeyoung placed the order on the costumers desk and received a kind smile from the male.

she was constantly checking the time, wishing for her shift to finally end.

16:30

she sighed. 'still 15min to go.'

"you seem pretty stressed today, Rosé. Are you having a bad day?" her co worker who coincidentally had the same first name as her asked.

Son Chaeyoung has been working for this café more than 3 years now. She was here even before Rosé signed up for her job.

Despite just working part time she was more experienced in managing and coffee making than any other worker Rosé has ever talked to.

Her cotton candy colored hair barely reached her shoulders and her small frame made her look overly delicate. Making Rosé wanted to pinch her fluffy cheeks and hug her forever.

"Nah, let's just say I'm having a date" Chaeyoung's eyes shot wide open. she grabbed Rosé's hands in her smaller ones and jumped up and down while laughing and squealing in joy.

"Rosé!! You know what that means?! I finally don't have to set up blind dates for you anymoree!"

Despite her loud squeals another pinky head joined the conversation.
"What happened?" Chanyeol curiously asked. A wet towel in his left hand.

"Rosie is finally getting a boyfriend!"

"Really?! That's great!"

Rosé couldn't help but smile at her adorable friends. Seeing them hugging each other in joy, made her realize how happy they were for her.

"And who is the lucky guy??" Chanyeol asked his eyes expectantly widened.

"Jeon Jungkook" she shyly mumbled.

"Who?"

"Jeon Jungkook"

"Rosé darling you have to speak louder we can-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK" surprised by how loud her voice sounded she put a hand on her mouth slightly bowing to the costumers who she startled.

And as if on cue a tall handsome young looking guy entered the shop. His dark hair perfectly styled and his leather shoes practically shining. He was in a full suit that definitely emphasized his broad shoulders and muscular arms.

And that young man was no other than Jeon Jungkook.

The three of them had completely different expressions on their faces.
While Rosé questioned her self conscious, Chaeyoung and Chanyeol continuously asked her "is this the guy?"

But before even getting a answer Jungkook walked towards the counter.
He was about to speak but the pink haired girl shut him.

"We know, we're gonna leave you alone. Ehmm...Chany can you help me with the costumers?" The Male quickly nodded and trailed Chaeyoung behind.

"Let's go?" Jungkook suggested staring at the blond who started undoing her apron and putting off the black cap.

"Wait." She rushed to her locker and slung her back around her shoulder.

"Let's go!"

They both exited the café with Rosé waving her friends goodbye.