𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟧: 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵

Madeleine's POV:

I made my way into the bathroom, I shut the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror.

The same Maddie I always see, pale skin, chapped lips, blond hair all over the place and that same look in my eyes this broken, held back and forced sane look.

My eyes looked at the three medication bottles next to me, those were the reason of my forced sanity they made me feel sick and held back I hated taking them. They made me a whole new Madeleine a one that hid behind her fake smile and shyness in hopes that no one will notice her mental flaws.

I turned on the cold water of my sink and splashed it all over my face, I took my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth after I was done with that I jumped into the hot shower and washed my body and hair.

I started to brow dry and brush my blond curls, through this whole progress i looked into my mirror and hated what I saw and then Jerome's words flashed through my mind again.

"Be You"

A smile made its way on my face and I felt at least a little better about myself, I opened my make up bag and did my daily make up.
After that walked out of the bathroom and picked out some clothes to wear to school today.

I decided on simple blue jeans and a white shirt over that I put my dad's oversized jean jacket that he always wore when he was my age.

After I was satisfied with how I looked I made my way into the kitchen to see my dad already sitting on the table with two plates full of egg and bacon in front of him.

"Do you wanna eat both of these"
I questioned him with a smile on my lips, he looked up from the news paper and chuckled.

"Well actually one was for you but if you want me to eat both I can manage that"He shot back and I giggled

"No no I will gladly eat one of the plates"I sat down and started to eat

"So uhm any news of Jerome?"
I questioned Dad silently my curiosity getting the best of me.
He looked at me weirdly but answered anyways.

"Well he is in Arkham right now and it doesn't look like he will get out any time soon"

"O-Okay"

"Why? Are you scared because of what he said about you?"

"Y-Yeah what..uhm what else should it be about"I stuttered out as a reply trying to cover up the fact that I was interested in the depth of the red headed boy.

"Maddie you don't need to be scared he can't do anything to you he is locked up in a mental hospital where he belongs and as long as I breath I won't let him get you okay sweetie"

I nodded and looked at the clock it was already 7:20.

"Dad I have to go it's already 7:20 and I have to be in school at 8:00"

"Oh yeah let's go then"

We quickly cleaned up the dishes and I grabbed my bag pack we then made our way outside of the apartment to dad's police car.

- Time Skip -

Dad dropped me off at school and I made my way to my locker to get my stuff for the first class of the day.

I turned off my music and packed my phone as well as my headphones into my locker, then I took out my AP Biology book and slammed my locker shut.

When I entered the class room I saw the faces of my bullies they started to whisper to each other probably about me and how ugly I was.