𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟪: 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺

Madeleine's POV:

I walked back to my cell fast with every step I took I picked up my pace, I felt like I was running away from what just happened but my mind was overwhelmed and my thoughts were running wild.

My heart rate was quick but not because I was scare,no it felt like it was racing a marathon because of what happened between me and Jerome not even five minutes ago.

His soft looking lips were so close to mine and my heart was screaming at me to lean in as well because that's what I wanted deep down but my head shouted that I should run and this was a bad idea and sadly I listened to what my head said.

When I reached my room I slammed the door close not even caring if someone heard me, I quickly flopped down on my bed and buried my face into my pillow.

I pressed it down on my face and screamed in it as loud as I possibly could, my lungs started to hurt and the air in my lungs was gone.
I ripped the pillow off my face and punched in it as hard as I could to get rid of the anger boiling inside of me.

Flash backs kept shooting up inside of my head, I saw the bloody faces of Amber and Avery in front of me, I heard Jerome laughing and my mind was fogged up.

I couldn't think straight as I kept punching the pillow, my hands started to hurt because the pillows were as thin as paper so I punched my hard bed.

Tears started to run down my face and I knew that I had a manic episode, I had those many times before but I always had my dad to help me and now I was on my own no one gave a living shit about me and my mental state in here they just pretend to,to get their money.

I threw the pillow across the room and started to pull at my golden locks roughly, I curled into a small ball but the voices in my head were shouting I didn't know what to do anymore so I screamed, I screamed as loud as I could hoping someone would come to help me out of my terrible and helpless state.

And then I heard it, multiple voices of the doctors coming into my room.
One of them knelt down beside my small curled up frame.

"Madeleine are you okay?"

I shook my head 'no' and grabbed onto my hair tighter and tighter.

"Okay Maddie you have to listen to me, you are in a post-traumatic episode right now it was probably caused by your Intermittent explosive disorder everything will be okay. Two bodyguards will lift you up now and they will carry you into a treatment room where I will give you medication to calm you down and then you can see your Dad alright?"

I whimpered and nodded my head up and down.
The doc signaled two other guys to host me up, they did what they were told but in this very second I saw Ambers bloody and destroyed face in my head and my whole body went stiff I started to cry and scream again.

I wiggled around in their tight grasps and they carried me out to the treatment room fast.