|Part 1|

Y/n POV:

I wake up from my quick nap to a familiar sound. I saw that Cooper is trying to call me on discord. I think to myself, 'what does he want now?' I answer the call, mainly because the sound started to annoy me. "What's up Cooper?" I say, sounding a little annoyed. "Oh my friends were wondering if you wanted to join a Minecraft server we made, you know, because you stream Minecraft and shit." "Who's on there?" I say with curiosity. "Oh just the whole group with me, Carson, Travis, Joko, Altrive, Schlatt and more." I've heard of all of the others except this Schlatt dude. "Who's 'Schlatt'?" I say, trying to sound annoying. "Ohhhh yeah you don't know him, do you? Well I guess he made this Minecraft video that we all liked and he seemed chill so we let him join." He says. "Oh ok, can you send me that video. I wanna see what you're talking about." "Sure my dude." Cooper says.

Jschlatt POV:

"Ok guys, this girl named Y/n is joining the server today." Carson tells us in a call before we all start streaming. "Wtf dude this is a BROS ONLY server." I say, trying my best to sound pissed. The others chuckle a bit as we all turned on our streaming equipment. I'm curious about this Y/n girl, I heard she is also good friends with Cooper. I snap out of it as I turn on OBS and put up a "stream starting soon" png. "What's popping guys?" I say into the mic as the chat starts to go wild. "So I heard there's a new person on the server." After I said that the chat starts to ask who. "AND I heard she's a CHICK." I say into the "funny mic". I join the main VC so I can talk to everyone. Surprise surprise, Y/n was there. 

Y/n POV:

I join the main VC with everyone in it and talked to Cooper and Carson for a good minute. Then that Schlatt dude joins. "WTF IS THAT A GAMER GIRL?!" He says with the worst sounding mic in the world. "Damn, and I thought you were meant to be the chill one..." I say, holding back a laugh at the same time. I watched the Tribute to Minecraft video, and let's just say I saved it to my 'things to watch when dying' playlist. "What's that supposed to mean?" Schlatt says in a hurt sounding voice. "I watched that Minecraft video of yours dude." I said. The chat starts to get crazy after I said that. "Also..." I say, keeping the suspense going. I take my phone off the desk and start playing 'Stal' by C418. In his video he said it was the worst record so I thought I could piss him off with that. "I FUCKING HATE THIS BITCH" I hear him say as I burst into laughter. The chat is basically broken at this point. Me, Cooper, Carson, and Schlatt stay in call for a bit. I find out this Schlatt dude is kinda funny, and we have similar humor which made me crack a smile. After a couple of hours I end my stream and get a DM. I check my discord and see that it's from... Schlatt?

Sorry guys if I kept this book empty for too long. I just brushed it off for a day or two and didn't add onto it now. I will try to be frequent since I have lots of time on my hands. Hope you enjoyed :)