|Part 5|

Y/n POV:
After Schlatt told them about us, they won't shut up about it. I'm starting to get worried that they might slip up on stream and tell their chat. But what is there to lose I guess. I love him. We would stay on call for hours and talk about random shit. We were perfect together. Today we streamed on SMPLive again, where me and Schlatt just messed around with everyone on the server. We had a lot, and I mean a lot, of people in chat saying "I ship it!" And "awwww". It kinda made me embarrassed, but then I said this. "If you want us to date so much, we can" I said as Schlatt laughed with me. Chat was filled with people not sure if I was serious or not. I just wanted to tell them, now. I asked him after the stream if I could tell them. His response was just the same one that I gave him last night. "I don't care who you tell, I love you." Now I know how he felt last night, embarrassed. The next day I tweeted out "what if me and Schlatt dated? jk jk... unless 😳" to start up some hype. That tweet got a lot, and I mean a lot of attention. People thought it was a joke, then I sent a reply saying "btw this isn't a joke, we're actually a thing :)" That started a chain reaction in the replies. We streamed again the next day but instead of Minecraft, we played cs:go with others. Turns out some fans were playing at the same time as us, and whenever that happened, we left that game and joined the next lobby. Some of the boys got in call with us at some points, saying things to tease us for being a thing. It didn't bother us, it was actually kind of funny. After we finished up our streams, Schlatt asked me something.
Jschlatt POV:
"Hey Y/n, me and the boys are going to meet up at their house to make some videos and they were wondering if you wanted to come with us." That must of surprised her because she stayed silent for a couple of seconds. "Well I'm kinda tight on money right now..." she said, sounding a bit sad. "Oh I'll pay!" I say, reassuring her. "Really?" She says sounding excited. Cute. "Oh yeah, be there, you're flights in 2 days. "Jeeze that's quick, I'll start packing though!" She says. "I can't wait to see you Y/n." I say. "You too Schlatt!" She says back. "Good night Y/n." I say while yawning. "Good night!"

Ok this ones a bit short but I'm back. Sorry this one took a bit, my life is going wild right now. Stay safe guys <3