|Part 3|

Y/n POV:
I woke up at 8:11 this morning and got ready. I still went to college, just in case streaming doesn't sit well with me. I major in Computer Science. After getting to the campus, I immediately go inside. I don't live in a dorm because of Y/p (sorry if you don't have a pet) . I go inside the big room and start to get lectured for an hour or two.

-timeskip-

After getting home I get a call. It's a bunch of the SMPLive boys. "What do they want now?" I ask myself. I pick up. "What's up?" I say. "Oh we're going to start streaming soon so we chose to just make a big group of us." Carson says. "Oh yeah and that stream you and Schlatt had yesterday-" One of the says then the entire chat starts to spam random ship art of us. "Cringe. I know the word is overused but that's the right word." I say, blushing behind the screen. Why am I blushing? After a bit we started the server. There was this thing called 'Schlatt Coin' that Jschlatt made. "Bullshit, straight up." I say in the mic. Turns out my chat snitches and Schlatt joins the VC. "Would you like to invest in the Schlatt Coin?" He says, a bit loud. "Sure, why not?" I say. I give him the diamonds...but he doesn't give me the coin. "Where's my fucking coin?" I say on the verge of shouting. His character looks at me slowly. "Sorry to break it to you, but it was just a scam." After saying that I just killed him and got my diamonds back. "SCHLATT YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!" I say into the mic.

Jschlatt POV:
Well that stream was eventful. I literally scammed my crush. Life. Is. Great. I left her a message, just in case she was actually mad saying 'Sorry for scamming you' with a heart at the end... wait. Whatever, she already saw it. I go on twitter and the first thing I see is something by Y/n. "Just got scammed by @ jschlatt" (she @ him but I dont want to mention a user) I then sent a stupid gif in response to that, so I can piss her off. After a bit I called her and she answered. "Wanna stream again?" I say, hoping she says yes. "Sure, but can we do it tomorrow? I want to stay on schedule." "Oh, ok yeah sounds good." "Wait..." she says, sounding sad. "Can we talk for a bit?" "Sure, why not." We talked for hours again. Turns out she majors in Computer Science too, that's cool. I have a lot in common with her... maybe, just maybe, she's the one.

Hey guys, happy Easter. I know, pathetic that I'm writing fanfics right now but stay inside and spend time with your family!