|Part 4|

Y/n POV:
It was later in the day, at about 3pm and Schlatt wanted to stream, so I set up my OBS and booted up Minecraft. We talked to chat for a minute before actually playing the game. We mined together for a bit and while exploring the world, we found a desert temple. There was a lot of good things in the chests like enchanted books and a few diamonds. We went back to the house and put everything in their respective chests. A couple minutes later he comes up to me, poppy in hand, saying this while crouching. "Will you be my Minecraft gf Y/n?" He says. We both immediately burst into laughter as Carson somehow joins the call. "I ship it." He teased. "Oh fuck you." I say into the mic, laughing while doing so. Carson then leaves the call and we continue with the stream. I couldn't stop thinking about what Carson said. 'I ship it', was he serious? Wait, what am I thinking, it's just a bit... right? The more I thought about it, I started to hope that Schlatt was serious. Fuck. We wrapped up our streams and said bye to our chats. Then Schlatt says something.
Jschlatt POV:
'Fuck you Carson' I kept thinking. Was he serious, damn. Those thoughts got me to ask Y/n something. "Hey, do you think that Carson was being serious?" I say, a bit quick. "To be honest, I'm not sure man." She says, slightly annoyed. "Well..." I say, stopping myself. "What is it J?" "Oh, never mind Y/n." I say, blushing. "If you like me or something you can just tell me." She says, laughing. "Well if that's the case, Y/n, wanna be my gamer girlfriend?" I say quickly before I stop myself. "Of course Schlatt!" She says a bit loud. "Wait...really?" I say, being excited. "Uhhh, yeah? Only if you give me a real Schlatt coin." Damn this chick. "Fine then, deal." I say then we start laughing. "No but seriously, is it official? Cause I wanna tell the boys." I say. "Yeah, I don't care. Tell the whole world, cause I'm proud to be with you!" That shit melted my heart. We both ended the call and then I sent a message to the group chat that a bunch of the boys were in, saying 'Y/n and i are dating now no joke.' Which was followed by lots of "Pogs" and "I knew it"s. I knew from the very beginning that she was the one.

Damn, that took a good bit to write. Yes it's shit... but ignore that, ok?