Author's Note (New! Please Read!)

Hello everyone, I hope everybody is doing well and feeling well today. Just stay positive people, that's what I'm trying to do anyways. Now for the main reason for this note: this is my longest story to date. I mostly get tired after the first or second chapters, some was lucky enough to make it to five, and I think I got one out there somewhere that made it to nine; just not on wattpad.

I want to encourage everyone to keep reading. This story, or find another story here to read. Just read something.

Anyways, on to this story now. I am running low on ideas, so each chapter is taking a while to finish now. So please, if you have any ideas for any of the coming chapters, please please tell me. I need some new ideas if this is to keep going. I was at least wanting to make it to Chapter Twenty at least and then end it, maybe even with an epilogue, I'm not sure yet since it didn't really have a prologue.

Now, this story is going to have a sequel. It may just take a while to get it posted after this one is finished. The title for the sequel is still in question at the moment, so if you have any ideas for that, please let me know. Thank you all in advance!!! Happy writing, friends!!!!