Chapter 14

I stood by the trees watching the Genin before me, I was early for the first time in my life...

My eyes did quick research on the three before me by just looking at them.

TenTen, she's the only girl in the group, but even so she seems to be in the background a lot. I had read through her file beforehand just like the other two, she had great ability in weaponry, but that was about it.

Rock Lee, as much as it pains me... He was just like Guy. From his appearance to his personality, but one thing was for sure... He's always motivated and, if I could say, begging for more training. That's why he has my full-blown respect, that and as his file said... He was a master at Taijutsu as he can't really do Genjutsu or Ninjutsu. But he was already in my good books, unlike the next one.

My cousin, Neji Hyuga, where to start?

He's the spitting image of a Hyuga, not just the eyes... Oh no, the arrogance and weird obsession with fate. I never did like fate, it always left a bitter taste in my mouth. Anyway, as his file had portrayed... He was an excellent ninja, but his ego needs to be taken down a notch.

In all honesty they remind me of Team 7. A background girl, a willful knucklehead and an arrogant Kekkei Genkai user.

Why am I related to egotistical and power-hungry weirdos?

"So?" Neji finally spoke, clearly annoyed that I haven't said anything the past... I looked up at the sun then back down at them... an hour or so. "So... what?"  I pressed on a bit, acting like I didn't know what he was asking.

"So when are we starting?" Neji asked pinching his nose fuming. "I don't know... Now?" I asked peeling myself off of the tree I was leaning against.

I could see Neji opening his mouth to speak again, so I spoke interrupting him. "Today we will be doing a test, it's called Hide-and-seek," I said looking at each of the students before me with confused expressions. "What!" TenTen yelled about to give up on learning anything from me, whilst Neji clenched his teeth whilst grumbling under his breath. I glanced over to Rock Lee making me smile. He seemed to be more excited than me, "YES! LET'S PLAY HIDE-AND-SEEK!" he yelled with enthusiasm whilst punching the air in front of him.

I shook my head. "We're not playing anything, Rock Lee. It's a test to help see the capabilities of you and your team." I looked over at the other two after Rock Lee mobbed a bit apologizing about something. TenTen and Neji seemed surprised by this and relaxed their tensed muscles.

"I will be hiding and you..." I pointed at all three, "will be seeking using your abilities. The whole village, including the forest, will be the playfield. Oh... And did I mention... You will have to tag me to win." I said stepping back from them, I remember Pervy Sage teaching me this lesson... What a pain it was.

"Ready..." I spoke a bit away from them, "Wait shouldn't we count first?" TenTen asked stretching her hands and arms out to stop me, but I shook my head. "No need and you have until sunset," I said.

"and Start!" I yelled poofing away. I had set up some of those transportation seals that Minato-sensei had taught me all those years ago all over the village and in the forest, so this test... Was a wild goose chance from the start. But I won't be just poofing away at random, there will be a pattern that I want them to realize as all shinobi have patterns in their fighting techniques.

For example Zabuza uses his Hidden Mist Jutsu before attacking, it usually a pattern that had worked on other opponents, but the problem lies in... There's a pattern that will beat yours.

I traveled to Ichiraku, seeing as I was up early and went without breakfast. Plus... IT'S RAMEN!

I glided into a seat in front, Teuchi greeted me with gis warms smile, "Good Morning Hira, so the usual?" he asked standing with hands on his hip, "Good Morning Teuchi and yes, please. And no worries about the bill, if there three genin that come in looking for me. They said they will pay." I said smiling at the man as he turned to start preparing my food whilst chuckling.