Chapter 3: A little boy!?

The next day Izuku skipped school and opened the cafe. Not long after the place was flooded with people ordering coffees, drinks, and sweets of all sorts. Time flew by fast and now it was already 2:30 and school was letting out in half an hour. Just then as little boy with purple hair and scars walked in. Izuku could tell something was off so he got up and went over to the boy "hey are you ok?Do you need help" he asked. "Yeah I'm fine I just have been living on the streets for the past couple days and since  your shop is called Helping heroes cafe I thought maybe I could have some of the leftover food that you were going to throw out." the little boy asked. "Oh my god why are you living on the streets at such a young age?! What happened to your parents?" Izuku asked going into dad mode. "Well I'm living on the streets because I ran away from my abusive parents. They abuse me because they say my quirk is made for a villain not a hero." "What is your quirk" question they greenette. "Brainwash, it allows me to control people's minds if they respond to me." Said the young boy. "How would you like to live with me and my two kids?" "What! Really! You really mean it" "yeah sure buddy, the more the merrier. I would love to have a new addition to the family." Said Izuku with the brightest smile ever. He then introduced Shinsou to Eri and Kota as he went back to work apologizing for the delay. After school some of the staff from U.A decided to go to the new cafe that opened today that people were raving about on social media. So Hizashi, Toshinori, Aizawa, Nemuri, and Nezu all headed to the cafe a few blocks away from U.A. Once they got there they were shocked to see Izuku behind the counter feeding a baby as two older kids played together on the floor. (I just realized I never mentioned how old Eri, Shinsou, and Kota were and I'm to lazy to go back in and add it so. Eri is 6, Shinsou is 8, and Kota is a little under a year old.) "Ah young Midoriya I didn't know you worked here" Said Toshinori. "Oh I don't just work here. I own the place, this is my cafe." All the teachers were shocked. 'Why was he running his own business so young and who were the kids behind the counter?' Everyone but Aizawa thought because he already knew why. "Hey little listener why are you running this place by yourself so young and who are those kids." asked Hizashi. "I'm running this business because how else am I going to provide for my kids." "KIDS!" yelled everyone but Aizawa. "yeah these are my kids and I need some way to make money to buy them food, clothes, toys, and education." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.