Chapter 5: New students

"I wanted to know if it was possible to get a few students into U.A late" "Well I don't suppose I could know who they are and why they should be allowed in first." "Sure ok there are three people I was hoping could get into 1-A their names are Dabi, Toga Himiko, And Tomura Shigaraki. Their quirks are cremation, transform, and disintegrate. I think they should be allowed to join because they are very kind people who want to make the world a better place" "Well let's schedule a meeting at the cafe tomorrow so I may get to know them" "Ok thank you Mr.Nezu" "See you tomorrow" and with that him and Dabi went home together and began to make dinner.(p.s the kids were at home since Shinsou was responsible enough to take care of them and they all wanted to stay home) After they ate they put the kids to bed and went to watch tv. In the end they ended up falling asleep on the couch together. Dabi was spooning Izuku while Izuku was curled up to Dabi's chest. They were both sleeping contently little did they know that Shinsou had woken up to go to the bathroom and he saw them cuddling so he proceeded to take a few pictures of them. They were in for one hell of a morning.

Time skip to the next morning cause I'm lazy af

Dabi was the first one to wake up and he realized the position they were in he started blushing. He didn't want to wake the sweet little bunny up so he carefully got off the couch and placed a blanket over Izuku. The truth is Dabi had a crush on Izuku but he was never going to tell him that. Izuku would never like him back... or at least that's what he thought little did he know the greenette has had a crush on him since they first met. After awhile Izuku woke up to the smell of steamed rice, miso soup, and grilled fish(regular breakfast in Japan). He looked over at the kitchen to see Dabi placing plates and bowls on the table as the kids slowly but surely woke up. He walked over gave Dabi thanking him for the the food and sitting at the table next to the Shinsou as he fed Kota. (S:shinsou, I:Izuku, D:dabi, E:eri)

S:Hey dad mind to explain this. *Holds up phone with a picture of Izuku and Dabi on the couch*

I:That happened? I woke up on the couch alone.

D:Yeah well I woke up before you and you look so peaceful so I let you continue to sleep.

S:Does this mean you to are a couple? Because I'm fine with him being my other dad.

I and D:umm...

E: Really I get another dad? Yay!

I:I don't mind but you have to ask Dabi if he's ok with it.

D:Yes absolutely! To be honest I've like you ever since we first met. I didn't think you would like me back.

I:Of course I do. *Izuku rushed forward and kissed him happily*

S:Eww dads not in front of Eri and Kota!

E: Yay daddy and papa love each other!

They all laughed and finished their food getting ready to meet Nezu and the others at the cafe.

Time skip to at the cafe(I:Izuku, A:Aizawa, N:Nezu, S:Shigaraki, T:Toga, D:Dabi

I:Good morning Principle Nezu, Mr.Aizawa.

N and A: Good morning Midoriya where are your other friends?

D:They'll be here soon they are just running a little late.

T:Here we are! OMG this cafe is so cute!

S:Shut up crazy you're gonna get us kicked out!

I:Oh I would never kick you guys out. It's nice to finally meet the people Dabi calls his "family."

T:OMG! you must be Izuku, Dabi has told us so much about you!

D:Shut up before i punch you for embarrassing me!

I:come sit you guy and meet my principle and my homeroom teacher, Nezu and Aizawa sensei.

S:Pleasure to meet you sir my name is Tomura Shigaraki and the crazy one is Himiko Toga.

N: So polite I like him already.

I: and this is my boyfriend Dabi *hugs dabi*

T: You never told us he was your bf Dabi. (toga whined)

D: That's because we just made it official this morning at breakfast.

N: Well congratulations it's nice to meet you all.

A: Could you tell us what your quirks are and how they work.

After they explain because I'm lazy

N: I see, I zuku would you like to tell me why you think they should be let in.

I: Yes sir, well I think they should be let in because they are good people that just want to keep people safe and go against fake heros.

N and A: fake heros?

D: Yeah like people that do it for money and fame rather than the good of society.

N:oh, I see. Well welcome to U.A you three, I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

D, T, and S: Thank you sir, see you tomorrow.

After A and N left they all started celebrating.

I: Omg babe you got in with your friends! *jumps on Dabi and gives him a big kiss*

T: Omg my otp is canon!

S: We all got in... I can't believe it, I can go to the school of my dreams now... Thank you Midoriya!

I: No problem you guy deserve it.

The next day on the way to school

Izuku and the others were on the way to school when they heard "DEKU!!!"

"uh hi kaachan, how are you today" "You shitty nerd who are these people!?"

"My friends and my boyfriend also the new students at U.A" "Stay out of my-wait BOYFRIEND!?!" "Yeah this is my boyfriend Dabi and his friends Toga and Tomura" "Just stay away from me you shitty nerd" They then got to school and headed to class. As they walked in to class they got a few questioning stares from classmates but they just ignored it and walked to their seats. (P.s the kids were and are still with them this whole time.) Izuku sat in Dabi's lap with the kids next to them at a table Aizawa got for them. Toga and Tomura sat at the desks behind them. The other kids in class aside from Bakugou where shocked to see Midoriya sitting in a strangers lap. "I know he is cute but he's mine so back off." Dabi growled at them. "Babe calm down it's fine you're the only one here I love aside from the kids and your friends." Izuku said as he gave Dabi a quick peck on the cheek. "Ok class settle down I have an announcement. We have three new students thanks to Midoriya bringing them to meet Nezu. Introduce yourselves." "Hello My name is Himiko Toga it's nice to meet you all" "Hi I'm Tomura Shigaraki stay away from me." "Nice to meet you all I'm Dabi Zuzu's boyfriend." "These are the new students you can get to know each other or what ever just be quiet."