Chapter 4:I'm fine

"SInce when do you have kid!?" They all asked minus Aizawa. "Oh seems you have another one I have yet to meet" Said Aizawa looking straight at Shinsou. "Yes he came in here  earlier today saying he was homeless so I took him in as my own like I did the other two." "I see..." "Wait you new and didn't tell us!" All the other teachers yelled. "Well yeah he brought them to class today and I didn't tell you guys because it wasn't my place to tell you" Said Aizawa. After Izuku explained everything to them they all started fangirling (minus Aizawa he had his regular expression on but on the inside he was smiling) over how cute the kids were. After awhile Izuku closed the cafe and asked Principle Nezu and Aizawa something. "Hey principle Nezu sir would it be ok if I take a week or so off of school to earn some money and run the cafe?" "Well I don't see why not because you are already 2 years ahead of your class but you must ask Aizawa seeing as he is your actual teacher." "Please Mr.Aizawa I need to take care of my kids" "Babe come on let him have a week" Said Hizashi shocking them slightly. I mean they all knew they were dating but it was kinda weird to hear him call Aizawa babe. "Fine I guess" "yay, thank you Mr.Aizawa" "What ever  kid." Aizawa couldn't say no to his husband and kid- I mean student! After that they all went their separate ways. As Izuku was walking home he heard yelling and crying as he could hear fast footsteps getting closer and closer to him until... the person ran straight into him knocking him to the ground. Luckley Shinsou was holding Kota so he didn't fall. Izuku looked up to see a boy not to much older than him with purple burn marks and the most gorgeous blue eyes he has ever seen. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" the stranger apologized. "It's fine but are you alright your crying and you have blood on your face" "yes I'm fine it's just my father..." "You don't seem fine. Would you like to come to my house to get patched up" "sure but why are you being so nice to me? No one's ever nice to me" "Well lets just say I know what it feels like. To have bad parents, be unwanted, picked on. So I want to help you since I know what your going through" "Wow, thank you so much" "no problem" So they started walking to Izuku's house with the kids by their side. When they got home Izuku had the kids go to bed while he helped the nameless stranger. "Hey I never asked you, what's your name" "You can call me dabi. What's your name" "Midoriya but you can call me Izuku" "well thank you for helping me" "no problem but would you mind telling me what happened" "well..." After he explains (pretty much to sum it up the fuck face of a father made him use his quirk till it burned him so he ran away) "Oh I'm sorry to hear that, would you like to stay and live with me and my kids" "I would love that thank you" "your welcome" Over the next week Dabi and Izuku bonded with each other and the kids. Dabi helped at the cafe and helped with the kids. He even developed a small crush on the small boy that gave him a new start. Now they were about to close up shop for the day (Friday) when they saw Nezu and some of the other teachers (Hizashi, Aizawa, Toshinori, Nemuri) they have been talking about how Dabi should try to join U.A and they figured since everyone was here now was the perfect time. "Hey Nezu Sir I wanted to ask you something" he called out to the bear like creature. "What is it" "Well..."