Chapter 17

The next day I was sat on the sofa with Chetly and heads someone walk in, my head turns and I see Casey and the boys, I smile at them
"Change of plan, we're going down to Birmingham for the clothes show and you're coming with us" Casey says rubbing his hands together, I nod and ask Barclay to come up and help me because I couldn't stand the sight of Casey.
"What would you like me to do?" He asks sitting on a chair, "could you watch him whilst I take a quick shower, I won't be long" I say backing out of the room and into the bathroom. I was in there for about 5 minutes and got out to see Barclay playing with Chetly's hands "You can go now if you want" I say grabbing a hair brush and drag it through my long dark hair, once I'm ready I pick up Chetly and take him downstairs, I lay him in the sofa and curse. "Shit! Shit shit shit" all the boys come running in and see me with my hand on my forehead "what?" Casey asks "I haven't done any bottles or got him dressed" I say huffing "you make the bottles and I'll get him dressed" Casey says asking Chetly in his arms and walks upstairs. About 10 minutes later Casey walks in on me and Reece dancing and singing to Take That These days whist he helps me make the bottles. He clears his throat and it makes me jump. We all laugh and I walk over to kiss Chetly's head by Casey moves away and walks into the living room.
After we get ready and I pack the baby bag, I load my car and get the black car seat out of it and come inside, "can I have him please or are you just gonna move away" I ask stubbornly "Shut up Peyton" he spits, I widen my eyes and take Chetly out if his arms and put him in the car seat "Peyton me and Charlie are coming in your car" Reece says, I nod and walk out with Reece and Charlie, Charlie offered to Carry Chetly in the car seat so I agreed, I pull the passenger seat forward and put the car seat in and clip it all up then pull it back. The boys jump in the back, I start the engine and jump once I see hands hit the window and opened the door, I look to see Casey get it, he gives me a warm smile and touches my hand whilst it's in the hand break squeezing it.
Once we get there I put Chetly in the pushchair and put the baby bag in the basket underneath. Girls start screaming and running to the boys which causes Chetly to jump but in my luck he didn't cry. I suddenly hear a high pitch voice scream Casey, I move to the side and unlock my phone but listen in "Why did you call me last night, we've been together for 2 months and I felt like I have been blanked" she says, I lift my head up and see Casey smiling. "Oh so this is who you dumped you pregnant girlfriend for? Are you for real. You said it was because of you going on tour. Not because there was someone else. You told me you loved me yesterday, I can't believe you" I say in front of all the fans, I walk away with Chetly and start to cry, "Oh and Casey! You're never seeing Chetly again!" I say, tears running down my face "Well done dickhead" I hear and Irish accent say and hear footsteps coming closer, he suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug "Forget him ok! But don't let Chetly grow up without a dad," Chris says wiping my tears "He's done this himself, I was gonna let Chetly stop at his now but no he's blew it, he's never gonna see him again. I mean it" I say turning back and walk straight past him going to my car, "PEYTON! WAIT" I hear Casey's voice shout, I turn around and see him running to me "Don't do this, please, I don't know who she is, She's just a fan. They do that all the time, you've seen then, Peyton please stay" he begs, I nod and walk back and sit on a chair and get Chetly out.