Your Turn To Die? more like-

"Joe, for the last time." I sighed into the phone. "You can come over. Kai's here. Sou's here-Yes, that Sou...oh God, you really need to get over that one time...Is it Keiji here? Obviously."

Sara leaned back against Keiji and he kissed the top of her head, taking the phone from her.

"Hey, Joe. Come over in three minutes or I'll come get you. In my squad car. I'll freak out your parents." He clicked the "end call" button and Sara laughed.

"Nice one, Keiji." Sou said, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm not actually going to do it." Keiji wrapped his arms around Sara. "I'm way too comfy. And it's raining out."

"He"s going to have to bike here." Sara sighed. "And to think, I was originally planning on inviting him over to do homework..."

"Uh, that is why you invited him, right?" Sou interjected.

"No, that's why I invited you." Sara closed her eyes. "I invited Joe because he's my best friend."

"Ah. I see." Sou fiddled with the end of his scarf.

A minute later, a dripping wet Joe arrived on Sara's doorstep, and before he could walk in the room, Sara threw an old shirt of his and a towel at him.

"You're probably soaked." She retorted. "Go dry off and change if you need to."

Joe walked into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later on the new, dry shirt. He self-consciously tugged it down every once and a while as he came and sat down by the group.

"This is a shirt from my freshman year, Sara."

"Wow. And it still fits perfectly." Keiji teased, and Joe shot him a sour look.

"Anyway, Sara, I was sure you were going to come and get me with Keiji." Joe gave her puppy-dog eyes. "Don't you remember what we used to do on rainy days?"

Sara's eyes flashed dangerously, and Joe grinned.

"Wait, you mean...you haven't told him yet?" Joe asked teasingly, looking from Keiji to Sara.

Sara tried to get up out of Keiji's lap, but Keiji held her tight, trapping her in place.

"Told me what?" He asked huskily in her ear.

"N-Nothing!" She said, her voice rising in pitch.

"Sara told me she hated rainy days, because they would always make her so depressed, so to help her out, I would always tickle her on rainy days!" Joe explained, delighted at the mortified look on Sara's face.

"B-But obviously not anymore!" Sara said quickly.

"Sara..." Keiji murmured, his lips against her ear. "I didn't know you were ticklish."

Sara shuddered, and suddenly she felt Keiji's hands creep under her shirt and wiggle against her sides.

"Nohohoho, Keheheheheiji!" She shrieked, writhing against his strong hold.

He smiled at her pitiful attempts to escape him, and Joe laughed along with her.

Keiji pinned her to the floor and slowly brought his wiggling fingers closer and closer to her bare stomach, and she giggled hysterically.

"I'm not even touching you." Keiji teased, his voice soft.

"But yohohohohu'rehehehehe gohohohohonnahahahaha!" She whined, and he chuckled.

He broke the suspense by finally tickling her tummy, and she gave a little scream before bursting into laughter.

"Man, she's definitely more squirmy when you tickle her. When I tickle her, she just gives up." Joe noticed.