pt 4 T/W

Jin was sick. Which meant, jimin would be all alone. Walking alone to his class, he was held by the bell.

"E-..eh-?!" He got nervous. He was shoved into the lockers.

"A-ahhggg!" He jumped, holding the back of his head.

"Don't cry now, idiot." He was shoved into the ground, and kicked in the stomach. He let out another scream
"You gonna speak? Say it. Say stop it, you know you want us to." Jimin got hit again.  He worded, stop it. All that came out was a squeak.  He was terrified.

"Hey, get off of him!!" Jungkook ran over, pushing the two people tackling jimin. Jimin, now in jungkooks arms was running to the bathroom. Seeing the blood on himself, he had flashbacks from when he was ten. Shaking profusely, jungkook tried to calm jimin down. "Jimin, sp-speak to m- I mean.. word something or sign..." He sat him down on the counter. Jimin was staring at the middle of no where. Ignoring jungkook, he started to cry loudly. "Eh-eh-ehhnnn" he tried to say Jin. "You want j-jin-?" Jimin only continued to say 'ehn'.

"I'm sorry.. who is this agai-"
"Jungkook, jimin was bullied and his face is swollen and he's blee-" the phone hung up. Outraged, he sped to the high school. Busting inside of the school doors , Seokjin looks like a threat.

"Ah, fuck this shit. Look at your goddamn cameras. Hallway 319. Sickos wanna hurt my baby... "

The office ladies let a small gasp out seeing Jimin be tortured.

"Holy shit." Jin showed his ID, then ran to the every and everyone bathroom to try and find jimin. He was once again, shaking and staring at the wall.

"Jimin baby, it's okay, I'm here!!" Jins eyes were watering up. He saw jimins small bruised eye, and his bruised belly. "Jin is here. We are gonna fix you up Hun." He walked back down to the office,  checking jimin out.

''im taking him to the hospital. Get those stupid ass kids expelled."

Jimin was quiet. Quietly shaking and whining.
Going to the hospital, the doctor's tried to make jimin speak again

"Jimin, look at me. Jimin, over here! Jimin, you're gonna be okay"

Jimin was just shaking and staring at the wall, looking blank.

To be continued