pt 8.

Jimin was with Jungkook drawing. His stomach hurt because of the butterflies

'go away, please... He's just a normal person, just like me, get rid of that stupid feeling of butterflies..'

Jungkook looked at him, who looked sick once again.

''jimin, do I make you sick? You act this way when we are alone....,"

Jimin ignored his questions, not wanting to make jungkook feel bad. He got a little dizzy, but kept his composure. 'im fine', he wrote on his paper. He was drawing someone in front of a fire. This resembled the loss that he had that quickly burnt into ashes right in front of him. The person, was walking away from his problems into something new.

'Eomma... Appa, Hyung... Would you accept me now? Your son liked boys...' he thought, smiling sadly.

"Jimin, you look like you're about to cry.. whats wrong?!" He quickly gripped the boy, hugging him tightly as he did indeed start to cry.

"P-pa...m..mm..maa..." He struggled to speak, though tried his best

"Appa and Eomma..? Y . you miss them..."

Something flew over jimin. Jin walked in, seeing the two hugging. Hiding a bit, he didn't want to be seen.

"Shhhh, hyung is here.. L-let it all out, everything will be okay."

Something told jimin to tell jungkook.

"Sa...sa...." He stuttered, the rest coming out as incoherent words though it was obvious what he tried to say.

"K-kookie....l-lo..ve..." He choked a bit. Hearing his voice made him want to throw up. Jin gasped, running to him
"Y-you.. spoke.." he picked the boy up, hugging him tightly ''you spoke jimin!!"

Jimin realized he actually formed a couple words.
He stuttered more, then hugged Jin. Jungkook was lost for words.

'he loves me..?' he thought to himself. 'what type of love...? Brother... C-crush....' the problem with Jungkook dating jimin would be the girls that followed jungkook, and the one who believes she's dating him. Her name was Yeonwoo.

"J..jimin, you love me...?" It all came to him, the boys flustered hot red cheeks, the way he got nervous, him holding his stomach, he was just very nervous to be around him.

"H..he's had a crush on you for a while- and he's been pretty attracted to you since the first day-... That's because of your scent"

Saying that sounded weird, though he couldn't think of anything else to say.

"My scent..?" Jungkook smelled himself "do I smell bad?" He frowned, standing up

"No no no! It's not that, you use the same cologne as his brother used.. I guess the smell just brings backs memories.."

Jungkook nodded. Jimin, now crunched up in a ball tightly hugging Jin, pulled away and wiped his wet face. "How you feeling jimin...?" He whined, holding his fingers togethe making a tiny sign with them.

"O-oh.. uhm... Jungkook-... M.. may we have this bit of time together for a moment?" Jungkook nodded, exiting the room

"What is it that you want, honey..?" Jimin points to he bed, that had a stuffed fox on it "here sweetheart.."

Hugging it tightly, he started to suck on the ear. Jin swatted at him "no, baby, don't do that, you'll ruin his ear"

He looked around for something de he could chew on.
"Where is your-" he picked up a pacifier that he found laying on jimins bed. Jungkooks phone started ringing, scaring jimin. Crying a bit, Jin shoved the Pacifier in jimin mouth and ran to give jungkook his phone.

"Here Jungkook, you can come back in if you want...." He looked back at the small boy who had found his way under neath his bed covers. Jungkook was finished with the call. When he walked in, he was thrown off by seeing Jimin.

"O-oh, Jimin is a little-..?" Jin nodded, staring at jimins small face. "P..please support him- he can't help it... He doesn't remember anything from his childhood and a huge chunk of it got taken away after he was put into an orphanage-" jungkoook interupted.
"So are you jimins brother or father? He comes from an orphanage, did you adopt him?" Jin shook his head no, staring at jimin still as he rubbed his back.

"I never adopted jimin, but he's lived in my house for 10 years... I mean, I could have adopted him but he was in the orphanage for about 6 months before I finally got him out, I don't remember how but I did.. I don't think he knows this but I'm the one who was there when the car crashed who got him out. "

Jungkook gasped "really?? That's really nice of you Jin, you're such a good person." Jin let out a chuckle and looked down at jimin
"I couldn't just leave him there, he was crying for help. Not for him though. He wasn't crying for himself despite the pains he was in. He cried for everyone else in the car, he tried getting help for his parents and brother. Jimin is such a sweet boy, he really does put others before himself."

Jungkook wobbled over to jimin. He grabbed him softly, hugging him.

"I.. wanna be with jimin but.." he stopped, looking down "there's so many people at school who follow me and- someone who thinks they're dating me, which they aren't, I'm not straight and if I was she'd definitely make me gay." Jin choked, trying not to burst out into laughter and wake up jimin.

3 hours later

Jimin was up. Namjoon and jungkook were playing video games, jimin laying right behind jungkook. He let out a loud whine, then stretched. He then let a screach out, throwing the Pacifier out of his mouth "gah!" Everyone looked at jimin. He was embarrassed now, staring at jungkook.

"Ssssss...." Jungkook smiled, picking it back up and hanging it to jimin

"It's okay, I still love you jimin. Everyone is different and it can't stop me from loving someone."