9

Jimin woke up from his dream. Looking at Jin from his bed, The elder was smiling, and pushing hair behind jimins ear

"Good morning, Beautiful.. it looked like you were having a bad dream there, is everything alright?" Memories from his dream fled back into his head.

'i had a dream I spoke.. and told Jungkook I loved him.. then he figured out I was a little...' he looked at his hands, then started to chew his fingers. Jin giggled with a sigh, gently pulling the smallers fingers out from his mouth.

"Sweetheart, yoy can tell him when you're ready. Jinnie wouldn't say anything without your permission."

Jimin smiled. 'Let's get ready...'

Walking to his closet, he saw that his favorite outfit was clean.

"E-ehhhhhnnnnnn!"  Jin looked over "you wanna wear that?" Jimin held the outfit 'what if they judge me...?'

Jin walked to him, holding his chin up
"Don't worry about what other people think. You're beautiful,

That made jimin happy.

"My baby is so cute!!" He ran to jimin, pinching his cheeks

"My baby is so cute!!" He ran to jimin, pinching his cheeks. He let a squeak out to Jins response.

At school, jimin was running to lunch. He bumped into someone, falling on the floor

"Hey, what's your name!! I'm so sorry about that, I should have looked where I was going!"
  Jimin looked up with  a gasp
'hes really pretty!'

"Hey, what's your name!! I'm so sorry about that, I should have looked where I was going!"  Jimin looked up with  a gasp'hes really pretty!'

He looked down and signed his name
"Jimin"
(I'm calling him Jason because God knows I can't spell byeonkwan right 24/7)

'oh, are you deaf? I know sign language!'
Jimin shook his head no. Jin ran up to jimin and saw him on the floor. Also shocked by Jason "did you hurt him?" He frowned, picking jimin up

"N-no sir! We just ran into each other by accident." He held his hand out "Im Jason, and I'm from LA!"
Jin and jimin shook his hand. Jimin signed, looking at Jin.

'The boy is nice. he can be Jimins friend'
Jason smiled. 'id love to be your friend, Jimin'
He jumped a little smiling at the two
"Oh my, did his hearing aid fall out when he fell down?!" Jason started to search on the floor

"Don't worry, he's bit deaf. He's just mute."  Jimin nodded in agreement. "Ahh, ok! Well let's go eat!!"  He nodded, jumping out of Jins arms. Running to the cafe, he ordered Bulgogi.
Sitting with Jungkook, Jin, and his new friend, signed as he looked at him. Jungkook didn't know sign language so he giggled as he did so

'dont tell Jungkookie... Bitches my crush..'

Justin gasped. His hand signs got exaggerated as he slammed then together making a boom sound
'whaaaaaaat?!!! That's so cool! You and look definitely belong together and he's totally hitting on you!!'

Jimin shook his head no with a gasp.
When he got home, his new friend came too. Entering jimins room, he immediately got soft
Running to jimins bed, he started hugging the stuffed animals.  "Tck tck". Justin looked at jimin and gasped
"I'm sor-" he started signing 'are you... Little too??'  he clapped his hand.  Jimin hugged his favorite stuffed animal.

"Yea.. I am, I have a boyfriend..  his name is Sehyoon. Do you have a- oh yeah, you like jungkook. Come on you need to ask him out!" Jimin shook his head
'There's no way he's ever date me..' Justin gasped "but you're awesome!"  He shrugged it off.

"How about we just play, okay..?" Jimin nodded, pulling a box of toys out. He giggled started to play with Jason. About two hours later, jimin whined, and started to cry.

Jin rushed in, picking jimin up. bouncing him and rubbing his back, he placed the small boys head on his shoulder. 
"It's okay baby, it's ok.. Jin is here.."
He felt the small boy wiggle and poke.

"Joo-ie!" He whined, still crying loudly
"Hey, Joon isn't here yet baby I'm sorry!"  He rummaged through jimins drawer, seeing stuff jimin probably wouldn't want him to see but grabbed the paci, shutting the drawer and popped it in jimins  mouth.

"Shhhhh.... Shhhhh, it's gonna be okay.. shhh"  he heard the small boy get quiet, then laid him on the bed. Putting a cover on him,  he waved at Jason to come out. The boy placed down the toy, following Jin.

"Did I hurt his feelings..?" He said, puffing his cheeks out holding his hands to his chest.

''No, just nap time. Don't worry about it!!" He smiled, giving the small boy some raspberries. He started to eat then and heard a knock on the door. Opening it, he saw a tall male

"Who are you? Are you selling stuff?" He looked behind the tall man

Jason gasped.
"Dadddy!" He giggled, running to the tall male. He hugged him tightly, clapping his hands.

"Hey baby, did you have a nice time with your friend?" Jason giggled and nodded

"We played with his toys!" He clapped. Jin smiled looking at Jason
"Where is he?"  Sehyoon asked . "I'm sorry, he's taking a nap.  How about you come here tomorrow? My husband will be here, let's get to know each other."

Jason gasped, tugging his shirt and jumped up and down
"C-can we, can we please?!" Sehyoon giggled. "I guess that's alright. May I get your phone number so we can talk about time?"
Jin nodded and writes his number down.

"Bye you guys! I'll see you tomorrow!"
They all waves, and said goodbye.

End