(m) best kept in the dark

it's been three weeks since shuhua's party. yuqi has met up with xuxi approximately eight times in those three weeks excluding the night of the said party. all those times consisted of yuqi and xuxi both naked somewhere in between their meetings.

one time, they did it in yuqi's bedroom and she was hesitant to tell him he had been the first ever teenage boy to enter her sacred space. yuqi wondered if that was too much, but she had been stressed from the fight that erupted between the council's officers that she just called him right away when she arrived home.

the other times were in his bedroom and car. xuxi doesn't talk much outside of his usual "how'd your day go?" and yuqi thinks she likes it that way. she doesn't tell him much either, just sucks both his face and dick off when she's bothered by something.

it's just sex, it's not that deep.

"the senior spring formal theme ideas," yangyang places a folder on her desk which makes her look up at him.

"a compilation with some pictures and color palettes to boot?" she asks, to which he nods. "thank you."

yangyang nods again. pursing his lips, he takes a chair from the other table and sits in front of her desk. yuqi peers at him curiously, she knows he wants to say something and it's probably going to be something about xuxi.

"are you and huang xuxi friends?"

i knew it.

yuqi acts like him asking about xuxi, her friend (with benefits), doesn't faze her at all. "not really, he just likes to annoy me from time to time. like dejun and guanheng towards tzuyu."

"oh," yangyang seems to believe her. "i thought you guys were a thing."

she almost falls of her chair but keeps on her cool on even when she's chanting, shit shit shit, in her head. "don't be ridiculous." she laughs genuinely, the thought did seem funny to her after everything's that happened to both of them.

"tzuyu and i have noticed that he stares at you quite a lot though," yangyang admits, laughing as well. "i guess it's one-sided then."

"liu is one of the six, isn't he?" xuxi asks when she tells him yangyang was starting to pick up something between the two of them. "the six boys you've hooked up with? he's one of them. he's obviously jealous. i'm right, aren't i?"

"how are you so sure i've only been with boys?" yuqi rolls her eyes at the way he chokes on his drink. "also, do you really stare at me when we cross paths in school?" yuqi is sipping on her vanilla milkshake. they had just been from a drive-thru. "i don't want you falling for me, huang."

"i do stare," he coolly admits, placing his can of coke on the holder. "only because i want to rip your uniform apart, nothing else." he grins, a true spawn of satan.

she snorts, throwing a fry at him. it falls on his lap and he picks it up, biting it in half with one hand while the other steers the wheel. she's scolded him multiple times not to do that but he doesn't really listen to her.

xuxi was driving her home because he asked her if they could try anal but yuqi told him to drive her home first and maybe she'll think about it.

"to answer your previous question, i have hooked up with yangyang before. but we both agreed it was a one time thing." yuqi places her now empty milkshake in the holder between their seats. the memory of yangyang and yuqi's awkward sexual experience momentarily flashes in her head, but that was in the past and she had already moved on. although she did cringe a bit.

"he's doing a horrible job at keeping his end of the deal." xuxi points out. "umm, have you hooked up with a girl, though?" his voice is laced with curiosity and he glances at her from the corner of his eyes.