Dooms Day

Alexandria pov

"Wake up!",I awoke to my older bother Hunter screaming in my ear.

"Wow Hunter calm the fuck down",I said rubbing both my ears.

"Hey your 16 not 26",he said laughing.

"Haha your funny",I said laughing sarcastically before flipping him off.

"Get up remeber we're moving",he said.

I tilted my head to the side confused.Then I remembered.I was moving to England right next to the boy I hated more than anyone up here in Scotland.Danny Worsnop.I used to go down and visit him a couple of years ago and we used to be friends but then he...changed one day and started teasing me pulling my hair pushing me over.I haven't seen him since the day he pushed me over into mud ruining my favourite pair of white skinny jeans 4 years ago.Im having to move because my stepdad works offshore and is being stationed down in London and we're moving to York since my mum and Mrs.Worsnop are good friends.Im going to miss my best friend though.Her name is Jessica,we call her jess everyone does.I absolutely love her.I rwally dont want to leave.

"Alexandria mum wants you",Hunter screamed.

"Seriously Hunter,you dont act like your 23",I screamed back.

"I know",he shouted.

My mum was a small woman.She had short brown hair that was shaved at one side showing the piercings in her ears.She has pale skin that highlights her nose and middle lip piercing perfectly.

"Hey,want some breakfast?",she asked turning around.

"Please",I answered.Normally I would eat breakfast but today I felt like I needed it.

"Looking forward to seeing Danny?",she asked.I could tell see was trying not to laugh.I gave her a 'shut the fuck up' look which she saw and raised her hands in defence before turning around to cook again.It was nice my mum being good friends with Mrs.W but it would be alot nicer if her son wasnt such a dick.I bet hes spoiled rotten.One of they posh nobs that turn there nose up at everything and everyone.Especially me because I have jet black hair with a fringe that shaped my face,wears skinnies (all the time no exaggeration),band tops,cat like eyeliner and the 'shark bite' lip piercings.Yes im definitely not looking forward to this at all.

We got in the car,said our last goodbyes to the house before driving away.I pulled out my phone with my headphones and turned on some Slipknot.Who doesn't like Slipknot?I absolutely love them ive seen them live 3 times.1 time I broke my ribs in a mosh pit.My eyelids began to feel heavy so I fell asleep In the car leaning against Hunter.