Dooms Day pt.2

We arrived at the house fully furnished due to Mrs.Worsnops help.I took 3 boxes that were full of my things and ran up to my bedroom.I opened it up with a huge sigh of relief.It was pink and girly thank fuck for that.The furniture was black and the walls a deep purple.I put the boxes on my bed and took out a hand full of posters and a box full of pins and began tacking the posters on my wall.Then I stepped back to admire my work.I'll admit its kind of begining to feel like home.I got out my 'Death Note' book I'd received for my 16th birthday and put it on my bed side table.I arranged some of my 'voodoo' and 'creepy pasta' things around my TV and I was done.I was left to do whatever I wanted for the rest of the day.It was 7:30pm that had taken me 2hrs.Wow.I started to feel hungry so I went to see what I could eat.I made a microwave pepperoni pizza and headed back up stairs.I turnedon a movie that was just the first one I grabbed which was 'The Hunger Games'.I was pleased with my grab skills and lay doen on my bed eating the pizza.

"Hey,ooo I like it",said my mum spiraling around.

"Yeah my too",I said with a mouth full of pizza.

"Your gross",my mum said laughing."Anyway Dannys going to be walking you to school tomorrow so youll be going over to his house which lucky for you is the one next door".

I groaned.

"His friend Ben will be there be nice",she said.

"Do I have to go to school?",I said rolling around my bed.

"Yes its the law",my mum replied.

"But its with him",I said looking out my window to the house next door and flipping my fringe which jess says I do for no reason but hey ho.

My mum left and I was clearly defeated I guess.It was only 9:00pm but I was tired and needed an early night if I have school tommorrow with......him.