Jotaro?

Ahh yes i restarted this. i will be adding other ships from other parts but everyone is around the same age.i will be focusing on jotaro and noriaki tho. thanks for reading!

Kakyoin POV:

i flopped onto my new bed and sighed. I looked up at the clock as my mom called me downstairs.

"Kakyoin! Please can you come downstairs we have some exciting news!" we moved house today, well we lived here since my birth but we moved when i was 7 years old,now we're back. On the way here i asked my parents why we were moving back, they said because i was happier here. Its true, i was...  I've only had 1 friend i my life, Jotaro Kujo. I have a thing called a stand and only my parents and Jotaro can see it. My parents both have them too, and if i remember correctly Jotaro should have one too. I had no friends back in our old place because everyone thought i was insane. I wasn't though...

I sat down in the dining room as my parents told me the exciting news," Kakyoin, we are sending you back to your old school,with Jotaro."

"That's great news, but how do you know Jotaro still goes there?" I asked.

My mother waved her phone around with the words 'Holly Kujo' on the screen, "i went over to Holly's house when you and your father went out to get lunch and i got her phone number. I told Jotaro that you are back and was really happy, i think, anyways since today is saturday and you are starting on monday tomorrow you will go meet up with him and catch up!"

I smiled and hugged both my parents,"thank you so much, i can't wait!" I went up the stairs and to my bed. It was 10 pm.I should get some rest,shouldn't I.