After 10 Years

AHHH Thank you sooooooo much for 61 read and 9 votes! LOVE YOU ALL! staying up till 3am is worth it!Anyways enjoy reading!

Kakyoin's POV:

I woke up with no nightmares haunting me, with a smile on my face too... For the first time in years i didn't have a nightmare. I looked at the clock.IT'S 10 ALREADY? I'M MEANT TO BE MEETING JOTARO AT 12! I scrambled out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. I carefully styled my hair to its usual style, long hair noodle at the front and short at the back. I hurried back to my bedroom and picked out my clothes. Since its summer i'll wear a white shirt with a small cherry tattoo on its front pocket, a white baseball cap, skinny jeans,my usual cherry earrings and a small cherry imprinted backpack. I ran downstairs and looked at the time. 11am... 

" Good morning Noriaki! How did you sleep?" my mother asked as she slid me my breakfast of cherry jam on toast.

"Thank you, I slept really well today!" i replied with a wide smile on my face.

"That's good, are you ready Jotaros gonna be here at any moment" my mom said as i savored the last bite of my meal.

"yes i just need to make my coffee to go" i said reaching for my customised thermo flask. Of course i customized it myself and of course it has cherries on it.

*DING DONG*

Jotaros POV:

i got myself ready into my usual outfit as my mom called me downstairs, " Jotaro you should be going for Kakyoin now, its 5 to 12!"

Kakyoin.Kakyoin.Kakyoin. That redhead was the only thing I could think about for the whole night. My best friend. My only real friend I actually wanted to get close to. Ever since he left i never bothered getting close to anyone. I do have friends, my older brother Joseph and his boyfriend Ceaser, my younger brother Joskue and his boyfriend Rohan, Giorno, Mista, Fugo, Narancia,Abbacchio and Bucciarati. They are all stand users too. I never got to close to anyone incase this day would come. It did. I grinned for a split second and shouted in my usual tone, "Im heading out!".

I closed the door behind me and i walked over to the house next to ours and rand the doorbell...

Kakyoins POV:

*DING DONG*

the doorbell rang as i shouted, "coming!" i opened the door revealing a buff 195cm tall teenager.

"Jotaro... Its you!" I started to hug Jotaro, he hugged back, i stepped away and looked at him in the eyes , waiting for him to say something.

Jotaro started touching my hair noodle and then he looked at me with a confused face, " I remember this but we were the same size when we were younger how are you so small now?" He's DEAD..................

Yes he's dead Kakyoin none calls my cherry boi small. i will try to update as soon as possible and leave any suggestions below because i might use them.