Chapter 1

Kyle was seated at his dining table, eating his chicken slowly. He was broke and was going to lose his house and belongings soon enough. He had been thinking about a job for some time, and was very hesitant with the idea of it, but he had no choice.

He was going to lose everything, unless he became a butler. He just didn't like the idea of living in someone's house and doing whatever they said. But at least it was good pay. He contacted a boss of a company based on butlers and maids and sent him an information sheet about himself.

It was truthful with no lies, along with a picture of him with his hair in a small Afro. He didn't think they would deny him because basically no one wanted to work with them. It must be because another company paid their people £4 more each hour or whatever.

But they were full and only the poshest and brattiest went there. He didn't want to deal with their problems.

It wasn't too long later until he got an approval from the company. £20 an hour, 24/7, a 6 week summer break each year, every house would be approved safe and the people were nice too. He smiled to himself. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

He watched tv for a little longer before dragging his body over to his mattress. He never understood why he ended up poorer than Kenny later on in life. Oh yeah, he was a hooker and slut. Stan had a job with something to do with business, businessman? Cartman..well no one knew what he was.

He didn't speak to anyone really, only Kenny. They were still best friends after all of these years, as well as Kyle and Stan, but he didn't even ask for Butters help with anything anymore. It was like he disappeared, which seemed like a good thing saying that he was a pain in the ass.

Kyle tried to go to sleep for half an hour or so until finally giving up and telling his parents about his job. They just told him to be careful and responsible.

They weren't the worse about his condition, but they could be nicer sometimes. They always scoffed when they heard that he couldn't pay rent. Yet, they payed for it sometimes. But Kyle also made money washing windows and cleaning. Now that was shit pay right now. The craze was butlers and full on maids.

He stared at his ceiling, mould was emerging up the walls by his wardrobe. All he had to wait for was a request for him to work for someone. He hoped it wasn't an old man, or a horny bratty woman.

He was gay, no doubt about it. If he had to deal with a horny girl he was instantly going to quit and live with anyone he could. He didn't care who it was, as long as they didn't want him in their bed.

Finally, his eyes fluttered closed as he drifted asleep with hope in his heart..

-

-

-

As he woke up, it was to his phone. He picked it up with a croaky voice and yawned. "Yeah..who is it?" He asked, sitting up.

"This is you're boss. You've got a job, they want you at 1pm so you've got 3 hours to get here, get you're suit on, then there. They've got a cat, so I hope you're not allergic."

"No..I've not got any allergies or particular fear towards them."

"Good. I suggest you get here and get measured and suited up. They're strict and have a mansion. Refer to yourself as lucky, my good sir."

"Heh. Thanks boss."

"No problem. Just get here quick, please? I can't have another unsatisfied customer."