Chapter 23

~Timeskip to 7 years...~

"Cartman- I ahh get back here you little monster!" Kyle shouted as he ran after the little, half naked, figure. They ran down the corridors, slipping into rooms and giggling non stop. When Kyle finally caught him, he raised him into the air and kissed his cheek.

"D-Dadda!" The little figure cooed and Kyle laughed sweetly.

"Come on CJ, you need to get dressed for the wedding!"

They had a little argument before both getting ready in Kyle's bedroom. For a little 2 year old, he was very well behaved. Kyle was fitted in a tight black tuxedo, and CJ was in a looser one. They both gelled their hair back and mouthed the lyrics to 'Royal' by Lorde.

"Where's daddy?" CJ asked in a cute tone.

"He's at work, he'll be back soon don't worry. And when he's back, we'll feed and say goodbye to the cats then go to the wedding, how does that sound?"

"Good! Good!" They both walked downstairs and watched how the cats played together. Poof had previously passed away to cancer, but her 5 offspring were all happy, 3 had been given away to friends.

"Now, what are their names again?"

"Patches, Midnight, Snowy, Zaky and..."

"Blueberry."

"Blueberry!" As called, the blue tinted cat came prowling to CJ. He softly stroked him then sat down for him to lie in his lap.

"You're going to get cat hairs on you! Let's-" A knock came from the door, so Kyle opened it. Cartman had a happy look on his face as he wrapped his arms around his husband. "Hey, you seem happy hun!"

"Yeah, I got promoted to co-manager in my job!" He cheered, picking the giggling CJ up and swinging him up.

"Daddy's a builder! Bob the builder!" CJ roared.

"No, not exactly. I only design houses, son." Cartman replied. He then turned to Kyle, who was tearing up. "Hey, hey, what's up?" He put his son down then held his lovers hand.

"You've just come so far..in the past years I mean. You've been working so hard, so much that we're moving soon. It sounds so crazy but..as a family." It had taken a while to get used to, but they had eventually gotten used to calling themselves a family, but Kyle decided to keep his last name for now until he made his mind up about staying a Broflovski or either a Cartman. "Anyway, get ready. The weddings soon."

"I know, I know. I'll be a few minutes." He kissed his husband once before running upstairs. Kyle took CJ to the living room to continue his puzzle while he packed a few snacks for him.

The place was about an hour away, the event going from 2-12am. Kyle was pretty excited to see his best friend get married.

About 20 minutes later, Cartman came down in a matching tuxedo as his family but in brown and Kyle was taken back to their wedding. It was so gorgeous, flowers everywhere, friends, family, everything in one place! That was when they were 26, and soon afterwards they decided to adopt a 6 month old boy.

He was abandoned by his parents, and was never given a name; sad really. So they named him CJ, like Cartman Junior. He was slightly chubby with brown hair and emerald eyes. He was perfect for them.

Cartman grabbed CJ by his ankles, which made everyone laugh manically, then they got into the car.

The journey was kind of boring as there wasn't much to see, but the conversation and music were good. The place was a castle, red and purple ribbon wrapped around poles and gates.