Chapter 1 - The Assignment

Maya sighed as she was pulled through the John Adams corridor. She had promised her best friend, Riley, she would join the new parenting elective with her and her two other best friend, Lucas and Farkle, who were trailing about a meter behind the two.

Maya was really looking forward to this class, but she wouldn't show it. She has to keep her image up after all! She was happy to learn how to not screw up at being a parent like hers. When she has kids, she was determined she would give them an amazing childhood.

Riley squealed as they reached the classroom, "Are you ready for this?" She asked, giddily.

Maya remarked "More than i'll ever be!" Riley grinned as she pulled Maya into the class, Lucas and Fakle following. Maya smiled as she spotted their regular seat open, Everyone knew that they were their seats. Maya took her seat next to Riley and in front of Lucas.The room was full of chatter until clicking heels could be hear, meaning the teacher has arrived. The room fell silent everybody looking up from their individual conversations to see what teacher we had. Mrs. Bradley. She was the nicest teacher in school!

Everyone in the class smiled as Mrs. Bradley began to speak, "Hello Class! I'm Mrs. Bradley, If you didn't already know!" She then continued, "I'm sorry about this but tady I will be assigning you a Project!" Grunts were heard all around the room before Mrs. Bradley continued once more, "This Project will last untill the end of your time in High School so 2 years!"

Maya groaned before yelling "Just tell us what the damn project is already!"

Mrs. Bradley grinned as she spoke "It's called Fake Families! We will be pairing you up, each pair will be a fake Husband and Wife! We have rented out a floor of an apartment complex for you too be living with your Partner and... Children!" Everyone looked around miss interpurrating her! "NO!" She suddenly yelled as she saw some boys and girls wiggling their eyebrows and other shifting awkwardly in their seats!

Lucas slowly asked "How will we be getting children?"

"We will be taking you to the local adoption center were you can choose up to 4 kids to raise for the 2 years!" Mrs. Bradley explained, " Anymore questions?" Riley rose her petite hand.

" Will we sleep in seperate rooms?" Riley questioned

"I'm afraid not!" Miss answered, "But no funny buisness!" Riley nooded as Farkle shot his hand into the air.

"Do are parents know about this?" He asked enthusiastically

"Yes they do," She answeed "And they have all okayed it!" the class nodded and Maya smiled and slowly rose her hand

"When do we start?" She asked gleefully, Mrs. Bradley smiled at Maya's enthusiam as she realised the lesson was almost over. 

"I will give you your pairs now! But we will take you to get your children tomorrow!" Miss explained " So the pairing is like this;

-Sarah and Luca

-Darby and Xander

-Riley and Farkle

-Maya and Lucas

-Roby.."

"WAIT!" Maya yelled jumping up, "I'M WITH HIM!" She gestured to the Texan boy behind her as she grunted, Lucas simply smirked.

"Howdy... Wife!" He winked tilting his imaginary cowboy hat as Maya grunted and sat back down, Mrs. Bradley continuing with the list.

Trivia

Who was paired up woth Darby?

QOTC

Do you ship Lucaya or Riarkle more?

AOTC

I honestly can't choose!