-Problems-

The sun started to go down, making the sky shine in a yellow-red tone. Some clouds were near it, making the bright light not to painful for the eye. The breeze flowed smoothly in the boy's hair, making it bounce a bit as he walked his way to the cavern club. The sidewalks weren't busy at this time but soon will be when the sun sets. As he waited for a car to pass, he spotted someone familiar. Is it... George? I guess he wont mind if I walk with him, no?  He ran a bit before catching up to him.

'' Ey, George! Wait up!  '' 

The younger lad turned at the voice, smiling a faint smile when he saw his band mate. '' Oh, hey, what's up?  ''

'' Nothin' much, really. Mind if I join ye? '' he said as he reached in his inner jacket pocket for his packet of ciggies. Lighting one between his lips and leaned the pack towards George to take one, wich he did. '' Thanks, but yea, o' corse ye can. '' he laughed a bit. 

After that, is was only a matter of finding something to start some sort of conversation. He was about to say something when the latter beat him to it. Asking him a question he thought about.

'' So, are ye nervous for the gig we're abou' to perform? Well, I mean, ye did some before so I guess not... '' he felt a bit embarrassed for asking a question that silly. But Richard only found it a tad funny how it was a bit awkward for the first interaction with one another. Well, by frist interaction, first time speaking alone. 

'' Well, you might be right, but still. ''

'' What do ye mean by 'still'? '' he chuckled.

'' I mean 'innit obvious? 'M in a new band, and then BAM gig. I dunno how people will react to that change... Yer band were kind of a big deal, yeah? '' His comment only making the younger one laugh a bit more. Making him feel that, maybe sometime, they'll be great friends or something. John and Paul gave him also that sort of feeling. But was it a friend-feeling thing, he didn't know about it yet, maybe yes.

'' Heh,, I jus' hope nothin' too bad'll hapend. Not to make a bad impression of what it feels like wit' us, y'know. '' He took one last intake of smoke before putting it to the ground and steppig on it and soon enough, Ringo did the same. They arrived at the pub and saw their two mates waiting near the alleyway. Once they caught up to them, they went inside to set up for the show, if you can call it that.

The blue-eyed boy couldn't ignore the fact that his insides were twisted, even if he told Geo that it was fine. But in reality, he only told him that so he wouldn't sound like a wuss. He felt exactly like the day of his audition. His hand sweaty and legs shaking. He'd have this habit of biting his bottom lip mindlessly when he felt his heart speed up in any emotions he had. They still had an hour or two before the gig. So to pass the time, the band would practice some of their songs and putting them in order.

They were playing in the small backstage, it smelled of beer and alcohol. Some tipical pub smells. There were water stains here and there, on the concrete floor and the end of some walls. They were ready to perform, but decided to play it one more time, just for sure.

While practice, Ringo couldn't seem to unotice the smirks that the boys would give him once in awhile. Which made his cheek feel warm, for some odd reasons.

*During the show*

The lads were welcomed by some applause by the little audiance, sure it was still early but they were used to it. Richard's heart was spinning, stress filling every inch of his body, fear overflowing his brain and negative thoughts formed in his head.

So far so good, they played two or three songs before the crowd started to form. He was starting to cool down a bit, felling less nervous than before. It was soon corrupted by someone, who didn't seem so thrilled by his... presence. When they finished their tune, the bloke stood up and yelled '' Ey! Where's Pete at eh!? '' Chatters and whispers started to fill the room. Anxiety rose back inside of the older boy, he felt horrible. John was the first one to break the tension.