7 | Going Home

Overdrive was biting on his Pencil while listening to the teacher, Pixel is reading a Book, Jess was almost falling asleep and Moonlight is listening to the teacher and saw Jess's eyes about to close and she slaps her face gently

"Ow!!" Jess growled a bit and looked at moonlight "What did you do that for?" She added and moonlight pointed at her eyes and said "You're falling asleep, did you even get enough sleep before going to school?" And Jess looked at her nervously remembering she slept a bit late "Well...maybe?" She said in a nervous tone and Moonlight just sighed "Just don't fall asleep, you'll get detention again for sleeping in class" she looked back at the teacher and Jess said quietly "Fine" and looks at the teacher

Meanwhile Overdrive looked at both of them from his seat and poked Pixel on his shoulder "What is it now Overdrive?" He asked while looking at him and Overdrive said "I think I know how to solve me and Jess's problem now" and pixel suddenly smiled at him and shouted "REALLY?!"

The teacher and the students looked at both of them "Uuhhhmm..Nothing happened?" Overdrive said as he hid his face with a notebook and Pixel as well, Jess chuckled quietly "Well I hope he gets detention for that" She smiled evilly and Moonlight looked at her "Seryusly Jess?"

.
.
.
.

It was dismissal time and the students walked outside of their classrooms but Overdrive and Pixel stayed in the classroom to clean the floors and Tables cause of what They did, Jess and Moonlight watched them by the classroom window in the hallway but Jess was happy looking at Overdrive cleaning the classroom "HAH!! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!!" And moonlight covered her mouth "Seryusly Jess? You're not feeling bad for him?" But Jess pulled Moonlight's hand away "No, after what he did to me? Pfft I wish he'd suffer"

Moonlight thought of an idea after what jess said "How about we wait for them and go home together?" moonlight said and Jess looked at her in a shocked face "Are you serious right now?! No both of us are gonna go home now" Jess walked away and Moonlight grabbed her arm and said with a smirk "No, you two should apologize to each other" and Jess tried to shake her hand off "NOOOO!! LET'S GO HOME NOW!!"

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

Overdrive and pixel went out of the classroom and saw Moonlight and Jess waiting for them "Uuhhmmm I thought you two went home?" Overdrive asked them and moonlight said "Me and Jess thought of waiting for you guys and Jess wanted to apologize" and Jess looked at Moonlight and shouted "No No No!! You only said we're gonna go joke together, I ain't gonna say Sorry to this idiot!!"

The teacher walked out of the classroom and glared at the four of them "Aren't you all gonna go home?" The teacher said with a scary time and the four of them ran outside and panted "Geez the teacher is scary" Overdrive said while Panting and Jess said without realizing "Yeah you said it" and they didn't noticed they agreed on something

To Be Continued...

(Idk what to end this though :''< I ran out of ideas..but hope you enjoy 💜💜)