Author's Note

Okay so hello everyone! I know that most of y'all probably don't like reading long author's notes, but they're very necessary. I just wanted to clear some things up before you all move on.

Pretty much the entirety of this story takes place in London. I'm an American, and I've never been to London before, therefor I don't know much about the place. I used as much knowledge I had of it, so please don't come at me if I get some facts wrong.

Some things I may not be correct about, such as Tom's favorite food or favorite color. I'm a fan, not a stalker. I don't know if he prefers bananas or apples. I just don't know. So if I put something in here saying that he loves pineapples or something like that, I'm legit making it up, so don't try to come at me for that either.

Another thing, some of the chapters might end and start up in awkward places. This is because I wrote the entire story all out before transferring it to Wattpad. I wrote it as one continuous story, so I had to stop the chapters in some awkward places. I just had to go through and find the most appropriate place to end it and pick back up.

     Also, the girl on the cover. I legit just found her on Pinterest and thought she was pretty. I don't know who that is, but I didn't want to get in trouble by putting her face on my book. I'm telling all of you in advance in case this ever somehow gets back to her.

The last thing is that I don't use cuss words. I just don't. I see in some stories that if a character says "frick" or something like that, instead of the actual word, the comments blow up saying that they should use the actual word. I'm just not comfortable using it, so I'm not going to put it in my book. Sorry to disappoint anyone with that.

Okay, now that all of that is over with, let's get on to the story. Is anyone still with me? A huge thank you to anyone who actually read all of that.

Now let's go see how cliche Emily and Tom can be!