Prolouge

The CEO namely Jeon Jungkook His Father Mr.Jeon asked him to be the Next CEO before he died his Father died because of a Lung Cancer.

Jungkook became the CEO he tried his best and learned on how to be the CEO and he had his friends which is Namjoon,Suga, Jhope. He's friends is like a Brother to him but they sometimes fight because of the Company.He never Cared about someone really except for his friends but this someone who he bumps into seems to be very Special for him. But there is always a trouble when the Rivals see his Weakness. But for Him he will do anything to protect this someone. And when he meets that someone he kinda think to himself that he might fall for him.

The Normal Boy Kim Taehyung he's really a Sweet boy if you meet him everyone likes him because of his Kindness to everyone he meets. He melts peoples heart because of his Boxy Smile.He also had his Friends Jimin and Jin they treat him like a family because Taehyung is just an Orphan. Jin Decides that he likes to have a brother and he went to a Orphanage and meets him. But Taehyung knows that he's just an Orphan he's not mad at Jin he's thankful to be part of them. When he's outside the House he greets everyone with a Smile on his face and he suddenly bumps into someone Taller than Him handsome,nice body he finds him attractive. That's when he asked what his name is and the other replied 'Jeon Jungkook' and Taehyung smiled to him and said his Name the other said 'I hope we can see eachother again Taehyung' and he Blushed when the man said his name and he thought to himself 'I think i fell for him'