chapter 4

Chapter contains sexual graphic content. Be advised before continuing.

*Vera's pov*

Patrick walked through the front door and greeted me with a peck on the cheek.

"Honey your home." I smiled.

"What are you wearing" patrick giggled.

I was wearing a black silk robe. I opened the robe and revealed the white laced sheer lingerie set.

"Oh I see" patrick took a step back, looking at his wife's porcelain body.

"Now?"

Patrick's grin widened. "Now angel."

Patrick began kissing me slowly, backing me up against the wall. Patrick hoists me up so that my legs were wrapped around him. Trailing kisses down my neck.

"Wilson." I squealed, Feeling his length through his jeans.

*knock knock*

"Shit, Patrick mumbled.

"Go upstairs, I'll get it" I said as I picked up my robe and wrapped it around my body.

I stumbled to the door and opened it.

"Y/N"

Y/N found vera standing there in a robe, her hair messy and her cheeks flustered.

"Is this a bad time" she asked.

"Of course not, come in"

"Could I possibly use your bathroom" Y/N asked, looking a bit upset.

"It's upstairs to the right, I'm actually going to head up there and put some real clothes on" I laughed nervously.

I showed Y/N where the bathroom is and just down the hall was me and Patrick's bedroom. I walked in to see Patrick sitting there in his boxers.

"Who was it?" patrick asked.

"Um it's Y/N, she is here" I quickly threw the robe off my body and pulled a hoodie over my head and slid on a pair of jeans.

"What about our little problem" patrick said, looking down at his hard length that was showing through his tightened boxers.

"I'm sorry honey." I kissed him. "Later? Okay? I need to figure out what we are doing for dinner anyways."

"V its not just going to go away" patrick pouted.

"Im going to check up on Y/N, just take care of it and come downstairs when you have yourself situated"

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I approached the bathroom door that was still shut. I overheard whimpers coming from the other side. I knocked.

Y/N was inside fixing herself from the traumatic events that just happened.

"Hey sweetie, do you wanna stay for dinner." I heard no answer. "I'm thinking of ordering pizza".

Y/N opened the door and found vera standing outside. She wiped her eyes one last time to dry off any extra tears.

I knew something wasn't okay but I also had a feeling she didn't want to talk about it.

"I can stay" she said with a smile.

"Good, let's go downtown and figure out what pizza we want."

I escorted Y/N downstairs.

"I don't know about you but I love plain cheese." I suggested.

"Whatever works me, I could eat anything to be honest" Y/N says, sitting down on the couch.