Introduction

//First you must know I wrote this for people who hate Zarabeth and love Spones like me. It's an alternative history to the episode of "All our yesterdays" (TOS, T3E23). What if Zarabeth never existed. Also with some differences in the plot. (I recommend to have seen the episode although in the first chapter I summarized until the time it changes ). But don't think on the episode all the time because some things are different. Only the firsts parts have really to do with it. Hope you enjoy it :)

----

Captain's log, stardate 5943.7. We have calculated that Beta Naiobi will go nova in approximately 3 and a half hours. It's only satellite, Sarpeidon, is a class "M" planet, wich, at last report, was inhabited by a civilized humanoid species. Now our instruments show that no intelligent life remains on the planet.

Personal log, first officer Spock reporting. The captain doctor McCoy and I have beamed down, here we had found a man that called himself the librarian, Mr. Atoz, on what seemed a library with videos of Sarpeidon's history, he told us that all the people on the planet had gone and are now safe. He didn't give us a clear explanation of how or where did they go, he just told us to select a period. The captain went to a gate and disappear, doctor McCoy and I went after him and transported to a wilderness of arctic characteristics, we are not in the same place that him. I discovered that the population of this planet escaped by going to the past. The doctor and I are walking through the snow trying to find shelter.

Spock and Bones have been walking for a while, the cold was devastating, Bones fell down, it was too cold, Spock hurried to crouch beside him, he pulled him into his arms.

"In these severe cold, we cannot survive much longer." the vulcan said holding him.

"Leave me here, Spock" Bones quickly said, things doesn't seemed good, he was weaker and didn't want his friend being delayed by him.

"We go together or not at all" Spock told him, he wasn't going to let Bones there, he didn't even thought it, he preferred to die by his side than let him there.

"Don't be a fool. My hands and face are frostbitten. I can't feel my feet." McCoy said. He appreciated Spock's act but he didn't want him to die for him.

"Alone you have a chance. Now, do what I say" Bones continued. He was right, but the vulcan wasn't leaving. He was supporting the doctor by the back and gripping his hands.

"We go together" Spock repeated. Honestly, he was beginning to worry, they had few chances of survivor.

"You stubborn thick-headed vulcan!" McCoy yelled, talking him in the only way he knew, yelling to not let his affection being seen, he wanted him to go, he was too important for him. Luckily Spock feet the same way and he was not leaving.

~~~~