Snow storm

One time, the went hunting, it was cold, even more than usually, they were surprised with the fact that that day any animals were around as usually, although they didn't give it much importance, they just kept walking searching for some while talking for many time, until they realized they were very far from their cave.

"Hm, we haven't been here before did we?" Bones asked looking one side and an other.

"No" Spock replied.

"I guess we had been walkin' for a while" McCoy added

"Indeed" The vulcan agreed. Besides, although he wasn't going to admit it, he was a bit lost.

A sharp wind whipped their faces.

"I'm afraid I know why the animals had hidden" Spock said. The doctor looked at him not understanding.

"A snow storm is about to start" He added. McCoy's eyes went wide.

"Well, then we better get back to the cave" He said a bit altered. The vulcan shook his head.

"There is no time, doctor. I think is wiser to hide somewhere near here if we do not want to get freezed." Spock explained.

"Okay, let's look for somewhere to hide then" Bones said while looking around and walking toward some rocks. The vulcan followed him. After a few minutes the discovered a not so big hole in a rocks wall.

"Maybe we can stay there" McCoy suggested. Spock nodded. They both entered, there wasn't so much space, they were siting one in front of another, it wasn't at all warm like the other, it was almost as cold as outside but without the wind and the snow. Bones realized that his friend was shivering and rubbing his hands, he remembered that vulcans were more susceptible to cold that humans. Leonard leaned forward and take Spock's hands between his, the vulcan turned light green.

"D-Doctor, are you aware of vulcans' hands sensitivity?" Spock asked awkwardly

"I am" Bones answered, then waited a few seconds

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked. The vulcan denied with his head gingerly and a smile appeared on McCoy's face.