To Nueva Vista

The next day, Axel flew to the tiger park with Chrysta and Cody, and they made it to the rescue squad headquarters, where they saw Sara's and Daisy's relatives.

"Hey, how's my daughter?" Jesus smiled.

"Fine, gracias," Daisy smiled.

"There's my Sara," Edelyn grinned.

Suddenly, Axel called out, "Daisy! Sara!"

Sara and Daisy turned and saw Axel, Chrysta, and Cody coming their way.

"Axel, great to see you, and you brought your fairy friends," Sara smiled.

"You're not with your family today?" Daisy asked.

"No, I brought these fairies with me because we have a bit of a problem," Axel frowned. "You see, last night, Sofia's amulet sent her and Hugo to Avalor to help Princess Elena with a bad problem."

Having come from Avalor themselves, Daisy and her parents didn't like the sound of that.

"How bad exactly?" Daisy frowned.

Axel couldn't bring himself to tell Daisy, so Chrysta and Cody contacted Sofia and Hugo.

"What's going on?" Sofia asked.

"Axel? What are you doing at the tiger park?" Hugo asked.

"To tell Daisy the bad news about what's going on in Avalor," Axel replied. "I figured she needed proof, which is why I asked your trainers to come—and also because I can't be in the park by myself unless I'm 18."

Sofia and Hugo weren't sure how to tell Daisy the truth, but they knew that she deserved it.

"Daisy, we were sent to Avalor to help Elena stop Shuriki before she overthrows the royal family again," Hugo revealed.

Everyone was shocked, especially Daisy's family.

"Shuriki is back?" Magda gasped.

"Yes, somehow, she survived her tumble down that waterfall the day she was overthrown, and now she's plotting to steal back the kingdom," Sofia said. "The Amulet won't send us back home until we help Elena. Shuriki has this magic scepter called the Scepter of Night, and now she's more powerful than ever."

"Well, Sofia, if you could overthrow Shuriki, you should be able to stop her from taking back Avalor," Axel declared.

Trying to remain calm, Daisy said, "Just be careful not to let anyone else in Avalor know you've come to save the kingdom again until you stop Shuriki. If it gets around the kingdom, then there's a chance Shuriki will hear—and who knows what she'll do?"

"Thanks, Daisy," Sofia smiled.

"Should you need any help, just contact us," Cody said.

The trainers finished the conversation with their trainees. It was no surprise that Daisy was shaken about Shuriki being alive and ready to take back the former's home kingdom.

"Don't worry, Daisy," Sara said. "Once Sofia and Hugo are back home, we'll know everything in Avalor is fine."

Daisy smiled—she knew that if Sofia could save Avalor by overthrowing Shuriki, she could save Avalor by stopping Shuriki before the latter could take the kingdom back.

Meanwhile, in Avalor, Elena was about to use her magic scepter to find Shuriki. "Far-sight," she said, pointing the scepter forward. The scepter glowed and showed Shuriki, Fiero, Carla, Victor, Vestia, and Cruz. "They must be in Nueva Vista."

"How did you do that?" Hugo gaped.

"Elena was trapped inside my amulet for so long that the magic rubbed off on her, so that's why the jewel is pink instead of red," Sofia replied.

"Exactly, Sofia, and the scepter can channel that magic—but the Scepter of Night can channel dark magic, which Shuriki has," Elena declared.

"So now that we know where Shuriki is, does that mean we'll have to go all the way to Nueva Vista to catch her?" Sofia asked.

Everyone was surprised to hear that, but they were equally happy.

"We haven't been there in years!" Luisa beamed.

"We loved visiting Nueva Vista," Esteban smiled.

"And I can't wait to see cousin Cristobal," Isabel smiled.

"Cristobal? Is he Esteban's brother?" Hugo asked.

"No, Hugo, I don't have any brothers or sisters," Esteban told him.

"Esteban is from my mother's side of the family—Cristobal is from my father's side," Elena said. "We used to love playing with him, and it looks like we'll be going."

"And we'd better do it stat—the sooner we leave for Nueva Vista, the sooner we can stop Shuriki," Sofia declared.

"And the sooner the Amulet can send us home," Hugo chimed in.

"This is true—we must hurry," Esteban agreed with the Protectors.

The royal family packed what they needed, and they went off on a ship to Nueva Vista.