Our Time

Meanwhile, Elena was flying to Cristobal's ship on Luna. Shuriki was about to shoot Elena with her scepter when the ship started to rock. It was the Sirenas making the ship move. Elena was pleased to see that the Sirenas were helping. Marisa jumped into the water to help her family.

"Elena!" Marzel called. He tossed Elena's scepter to her.

Marisa joined her family.

"One more ship to crash," Camila said.

All the Sirenas sang their hypnotic song together, and it put the sailor on Cristobal's ship under the spell. That's when the ship crashed into the palace. Shuriki was now up on Cruz, and she was face to face with Elena. Both women pointed their scepters toward each other.

"We need to stop meeting like this, Elena," Shuriki smirked.

"Don't worry—we will," Elena said. "Glow!"

"Demolish!" Shuriki shrieked.

Meanwhile, the Malvagos were running off, and Mateo fired a spell at Fiero, turning him back to stone. Dulce picked up Cristobal, but the Delgados ran away.

"Blaze!" Elena shouted, firing her scepter at Shuriki.

"Inferno!" Shuriki shouted, firing hers at Elena.

Shuriki's spell hit Elena's scepter. It couldn't work now, and now Elena was in big trouble.

Shuriki landed in front of Elena and smirked at her.

But suddenly, there was singing.

"What's that?" Cruz asked.

Elena and Shuriki recognized that song—it was the same one that was sung on the day the latter was overthrown.

"Oh, no," Shuriki gulped.

"Oh, yes!" Elena smirked.

Hugo had rallied all of Nueva Vista together, and they were all marching to the palace, singing that one song.

This is our time

Our time to face our old foe

Our time

To reclaim what was ours long ago

This is our time

To stand up with honor and pride

Our time

We've come too far to be denied

And so, we will march to the palace once more

To rescue the hero of all Avalor

We're not going to let history repeat today

And nothing (no, nothing) will stand in our way

This is our time

Together as one, we won't fail

Our time

This time, we know we'll prevail

Our time

To honor our family and friends

Our time

This is our time

This is our time

Once again!

Elena and Shuriki came to see that the citizens of Nueva Vista had come to face the evil sorceress. Hugo jumped down from Skylar.

"You!" Shuriki growled.

"That's right," Hugo nodded.

"Well, what do you propose?" Shuriki asked.

Hugo held Sofia's amulet in his hands, and he felt horrible to do this. "Elena, get away from her—I know what to do," he said.

"Okay," Elena said, getting away from Shuriki.

"Amulet, I wish for Shuriki to be trapped inside you!" Hugo shouted. He took the amulet off and threw it to Shuriki.

The Amulet's magic activated, and it started to pull Shuriki in. But then Shuriki blasted the magic from her scepter at Hugo, snatching him by the ankle and pulling him in with her.

"Hugo!" Elena screeched.

Hugo hung onto a nearby wall, trying to escape. Suddenly, Elena's family showed up along with Naomi, Gabe, Mateo, Marzel, and Marisa. Hugo's hand was slipping, so Elena ran over and grabbed his hand, trying to pull him away from Shuriki. The royals clung onto one another, trying to help save Hugo. But Hugo's hand slipped out of Elena's, and Shuriki pulled him into the Amulet. This was a horrible sight.

"Hugo?" Elena whimpered.

"What are we going to do?" Isabel asked.

"Well, we could start by locking Cristobal in the cell where Sofia is," Luisa said. "Maybe she can help us."

"What?" Cristobal gasped. "But we're familia!"

But then Elena walked up to her cousin and snapped, "You don't even know what that word means!" She turned to her family and said, "Stay with the Amulet—I'll bring Sofia here when I find her."

As Elena took Cristobal to the dungeon, the rest of the family looked at the Amulet. It was dark emerald green with just a touch of lighter green.