Peace Neighbourhood

" Its far than I thought.. *heavy breathing" Hae Jin stared the 'welcome' sign at the door .

' I just hope this wont bring nuisance in the future ' She take out the house key from her pocket and unlocked the door.

" This house is not bad at all, the landlord good at taking care of this place, I might as well leave early to avoid being late " Hae Jin smile while looking around the room. She started unpacking all her stuff on the floor.

"my precious clothes, cat pillow, book, pc and... My junkfood babiee" Haejin playfully kiss the food and hide it in the wardrobe .
' thief might able to steal it ' leaving her pc and books on the table. After finish managing her stuff in her room, Haejin lying on the bed.

Haejin got a lot of time since she arrived early at Seoul before officially registered at Hanguk University

Haejin got a lot of time since she arrived early at Seoul before officially registered at Hanguk University. *beep beep* Her phone is ringing. 'landlord' Haejin picked it up.

" hello, Haejin-ah... " soft voice coming out through the speaker
" Nee hello "
" Did you arrive safely? "
" Nee Ahjumma, the room is very nice, I like it "
" I glad you like it, I will be there at night, enjoy your time "
" nee ahjumma, kumawo "
" annyeong HaeJin-ah, see you tonight" the conversation ended.

"This ahjumma have beautiful voices, how old is she? " HaeJin get up from bed, taking her earphone and decided to walk around the neighbourhood while hearing music.

"Let explored the neighborhood , " she opened the door and close it from outside,

"The view is beautiful, and there's cafe not far from here, the road is silence, and there's a lot of house, this is perfect" Haejin wear her earphone and played BTS song 'Euphoria'.

'you are the cause of my Euphoria yea yea yea yea.. ' the scenery filled by the colour of nature. There's no rubbish at all. Some of the neighbors play along with their child outdoor, some of their house surround by numerous plant, and there's pet playfully chasing each other

" maybe I should check out the cafe " Haejin fastened her step as she get closed to the cafe.

" BUAHAHAHAHAH * LOUD MUSIC* "
a car full by people passed by and parked exactly infront of the cafe.

"wtf ..." the peace is totally dissapear. Noise takeover. The group of girl walk together in the cafe.

'well, I guess this aren't include in the neighborhood, wait wh-?! Love Cafe?'
Yes, the cafe name is 'Love Cafe' with heart symbol.

"I bet the owner must cringed and want to kill himself after realizing how much strangeness spread from the name, or maybe after a heartbreak " Hae Jin shake her head and walk toward the cafe.
' but maybe the drink and food must be good since a lot of people come to this place, ' Hae Jin opened the door and shocked that there's more man than a girl.

'But I clearly saw a group of girl--nevermind '

She walk to empty table beside the window, clearly isolated from other group.

'I hope someone doesnt see me as an outcast ' HaeJin searched through the menu list.

"May I take your order mam? " Haejin smiled still looking at the menu.

" I want an orange juice,please " as she look at the waitress face, Haejin eyes completely stunned by the beautiness of the waitress.

"okay mam, be right back " she smiled and walked to the kitchen

"are you kidding me? " thats explain why there's more man over girl in this cafe. HaeJin shake her head again
' This neighborhood is really something else. ' but suddenly, Haejin catch something.

' The girls are looking at the waitress , but that definitely not dearly stare. That a death stare ! What happened? Did the waitress bring a wrong food? Ah isnt, some of them already got it , they looked really offended , what might be the reason? '